AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Seriously, I don't want someone's Wii U bricked because of badly written instructions. Could someone people double check the op for me? Sorry if that sounded harsh.
The Instructions are perfectly written BurningDesire and could not be any simpler.

drewby

Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
United States
I have a hard drive with a Y cable, but my hard drive keeps disconnecting on random. I even turned off sleep mode in the Wii U settings, but it still doesn't work. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to have one thing clarified: So the ticket file is extracted from .wud files. What exactly are those .wud files? disc images? So every game that has a physical AND digital release potentially works with this method?
WUD is a disc dump. There's no public way to do it without specialized hardware that scene groups presumably have. Supposedly (I've read) they use CFW PS3s to dump raw disc data, since Wii U's optical disk is essentially blu-ray with a few alterations to spec

Reactions: sabykos

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WUD is a disc dump. There's no public way to do it without specialized hardware that scene groups presumably have. Supposedly (I've read) they use CFW PS3s to dump raw disc data, since Wii U's optical disk is essentially blu-ray with a few alterations to spec
Wasn't NUS downloads WUD images?

Last edited by DeslotlCL,
D

Deleted User

But the 'creat install' folder part, is that correct? I feel like I read that in the previous translated instructions.
Also with the "and let it format also put your SD card in your Wii U", make the put SD card into Wii U a step before "3) Plug in your Hard drive to your Wii U"

Reactions: BurningDesire
D

Deleted User

don't forget to add , make sure the Brazilian download game has the same region as your Wiiu or you will brick.
Seriously? So I can't play SMM? That's one of the only games I wanted. Is there a USA version of it?

nitrostemp

Trophies
XP
Country
i have got this working with updates that were on my system memory, just make sure you have copied your updates/save before installing the games

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can someone tell me the first step to do this and how to avoid bricking? :O

Thank you <3 And sorry if this question gets annoying

Last edited by SonicCloud, , Reason: I love you DespyCL

drewby

Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
United States
I have a hard drive with a Y cable, but my hard drive keeps disconnecting on random. I even turned off sleep mode in the Wii U settings, but it still doesn't work. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Siri make the voices stop telling me to put peanut butter on the neighbors car