Wii u updated after spoofing

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by bpanda, Mar 26, 2016.

1. bpanda
    OP

bpanda Member

Newcomer
    Aug 2, 2014
    Serbia, Republic of
    So, I had wii u on 5.3.2 and spoofed it. I forgot to block updates (so dumb) and turned off wii u and left it for some time. Now it must have updated as tvii icon has disappeared and exploits (loadiine, wup installer) don't work. The problem is that I don't have access to e-shop and now I can't play splatoon online as I can't updatge it. Now I have to wait for 5.5.x hack or there is some other way to regain access to e-shop?

2. Net-KILLER

Net-KILLER computer says no

Oct 22, 2009
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    in a pineapple under the sea
    EShop should work if you are on the latest version.
    Check your DNS settings and disable router blocking rules of you had set them.

Last edited by Net-KILLER, Mar 26, 2016
  3. bpanda
    OP

bpanda Member

Newcomer
    Aug 2, 2014
    Serbia, Republic of
    No, connection is okay, after all it updated some way in sleep mode. I get error 105-5602 when I try to access e-shop and I guess the problem is in spoofing

4. hama

hama Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 8, 2015
    United States
    i'd seen someone report this problem before
    spoofed to 5.1 > genuine update to 5.1 > cannot open eshop > cannot play online game
    so think twice before spoof to access eshop because it's permanent

so how if there're no new firmware come from nintendo, will we stuck forever
    i mean in the future if we still spoof, example 6.1 version (last version from nintendo when they won't support wii u anymore)
    if there're anyone accidental update at that time so it's mean that one won't able to access eshop and online feature again
    or will we get something better than this when new exploit come out, maybe emunand