Wii U Semi Bricked help! *reward*

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by TotalJustice, Jun 1, 2017.

1. TotalJustice
    OP

TotalJustice Member

Newcomer
    Jan 28, 2017
    So I've been using using mocha cfw fine since Christmas and have been able to boot up to vwii by holding b on start up. I messed around with some settings to make it boot into sysnand (knowing I can change it back) and I accidentally went on the DS game that I used for the hack thing.

I also tried to reinstall haxchi over the DS game but it now just boots up the actual game nothing else. The Wii u when turned on just boots into the DS game. I can access rednand after pressing home. However I literally cannot access sysnand, and if I hold B on start up it no longer takes me to vwii instead it loads up with this config menu.

Any help would be very very appreciated. Thank you all in advance

Last edited by TotalJustice, Jun 1, 2017
  2. Dionicio3

Dionicio3 Some Cool Skiddo

Feb 26, 2017
    United States
    Hollister, CA
    Nice click bait. Honestly, offering rewards is just stupid

3. TotalJustice
    OP

TotalJustice Member

Newcomer
    Jan 28, 2017
    I don't want to buy an old Wii, set up wires etc just to play Wii / gamecube games. So I'll happily try and incentivise people to help :)

Although I'm not sure if it's against the rules, please let me know if it is!

4. Dionicio3

Dionicio3 Some Cool Skiddo

Feb 26, 2017
    United States
    Hollister, CA
    People here will gladly help you with no reward

5. TotalJustice
    OP

TotalJustice Member

Newcomer
    Jan 28, 2017
    Fair enough. It was mainly to have more people help so I can get a definitive answer on whether it's fixable or not, I see your point though

6. Dust2dust

Dust2dust GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 17, 2010
    Canada
    Actually, offering a reward can turn people off from helping you. Nobody wants to look desperate enough to grab a 10 pounds reward.

As for your problem, I never used Mocha, so I'm not the best person to help, unfortunately.

7. SleeplessKnight

SleeplessKnight Member

Newcomer
    May 3, 2016
    Canada
    You're using the coldboot hack? Can you access the homebrew launcher?

8. TotalJustice
    OP

TotalJustice Member

Newcomer
    Jan 28, 2017
    Yes and I can access hombrew

9. TotalJustice
    OP

TotalJustice Member

Newcomer
    Jan 28, 2017
    Update

I think I know what I did wrong. On sysnand I went onto haxchi installer and installed over the DS title used for the mod so now I can't boot into sysnand at all, only rednand

Last edited by TotalJustice, Jun 1, 2017
  10. Felek666

Felek666 retarded memekid which no one likes

Jan 3, 2017
    Poland
    reddit.com/r/satania/
    If CBHC boots into sysNAND, grab Mocha+FSHax, set it to boot to sysmenu [redNAND OFF] and fix your stuff from there. It will reload OS so you will be on stock, then uninstall CBHC from there.

rw-r-r_0644 likes this.