Hacking Wii U Semi Bricked help! *reward*

TotalJustice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I've been using using mocha cfw fine since Christmas and have been able to boot up to vwii by holding b on start up. I messed around with some settings to make it boot into sysnand (knowing I can change it back) and I accidentally went on the DS game that I used for the hack thing.

I also tried to reinstall haxchi over the DS game but it now just boots up the actual game nothing else. The Wii u when turned on just boots into the DS game. I can access rednand after pressing home. However I literally cannot access sysnand, and if I hold B on start up it no longer takes me to vwii instead it loads up with this config menu.

Any help would be very very appreciated. Thank you all in advance

Last edited by TotalJustice,

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
*£10 to the person that fixes it*

So I've been using using mocha cfw fine since Christmas and have been able to boot up to vwii by holding b on start up. I messed around with some settings to make it boot into sysnand (knowing I can change it back) and I accidentally went on the DS game that I used for the hack thing.

I also tried to reinstall hitachi over the DS game but it now just boots up the actual game nothing else. The Wii u when turned on just boots into the DS game. I can access rednand after pressing home. However I literally cannot access sysnand, and if I hold B on start up it no longer takes me to vwii instead it loads up with this config menu.

Any help would be very very appreciated. If someone solves it I'll message you for your PayPal;)
Nice click bait. Honestly, offering rewards is just stupid

TotalJustice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nice click bait. Honestly, offering rewards is just stupid
I don't want to buy an old Wii, set up wires etc just to play Wii / gamecube games. So I'll happily try and incentivise people to help :)

Although I'm not sure if it's against the rules, please let me know if it is!

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
People here will gladly help you with no reward

Fair enough. It was mainly to have more people help so I can get a definitive answer on whether it's fixable or not, I see your point though
Actually, offering a reward can turn people off from helping you. Nobody wants to look desperate enough to grab a 10 pounds reward.

As for your problem, I never used Mocha, so I'm not the best person to help, unfortunately.

TotalJustice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Update

I think I know what I did wrong. On sysnand I went onto haxchi installer and installed over the DS title used for the mod so now I can't boot into sysnand at all, only rednand

Last edited by TotalJustice,
D

Deleted User

If CBHC boots into sysNAND, grab Mocha+FSHax, set it to boot to sysmenu [redNAND OFF] and fix your stuff from there. It will reload OS so you will be on stock, then uninstall CBHC from there.

Reactions: rw-r-r_0644

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@