Hacking wii u screenshots

Kyle Link

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
I'm glad to see that Tekken Tag 2 can not upload screenshots to the internet because the program apparently does not allow it. Is there any way to edit some files somewhere in the game so I can activate that option? I would like to know it since I very much want to save screenshots of that game. Thank you!

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm glad to see that Tekken Tag 2 can not upload screenshots to the internet because the program apparently does not allow it. Is there any way to edit some files somewhere in the game so I can activate that option? I would like to know it since I very much want to save screenshots of that game. Thank you!
Its not quite as simple as editing a few files im afraid. Someone would need to program a huge amount of code into the game to get it to work and why would they do that when it would be easier to just do a stand alone homebrew programme that would do this in all games. The reason no homebrew devs have made homebrew to capture screenshots is because of lack of interest from the devs in making it and a lack of interest in people at home wanting one sorry.

Deleted member 408660

Sqikz Sqikz
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You can use the Web Browser to upload screenshots to sites or use HFS to setup a http server on your PC to save them directly to a folder on the PC. (tutorials are here & here)
If the game doesn't allow using the home menu in some places (Multiplayer etc..) then use JGeckoU to enable the home menu button on games that block it.

Last edited by Deleted member 408660,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-