Hacking Wii U - Save Files Compilation

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Do any of the Splatoon saves have extra Sea Snails? I'm trying to make a code to get 99 of them and if any of them have a decent amount, then that would be awesome!
I haven't checked any of the Splatoon saves but there is already a tool for setting your snails, money and level to Max values (check splatoon modding hub thread). I used that and it's way better than a save because you can choose what you want to change.

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Okay but what i meant by Inject was the USB way by playing the Game off the USB Flash drive not Internal Hard Drive with Loadiine.
Saveiine is not for Loadiine, Saveiine is for injecting the saves into your WiiU harddrive (internal or external) and using them with games installed the legal way or using wupinstaller. For loadiine just copy them inside the save's folder for the game.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saveiine is not for Loadiine, Saveiine is for injecting the saves into your WiiU harddrive (internal or external) and using them with games installed the legal way or using wupinstaller. For loadiine just copy them inside the save's folder for the game.

Well There is no games installed on the Wiiu Hard Drive because when using wuinstaller I choose to install Games by pushing X for USB as a External device. So How would I Inject the Save Data to the External USB Drive where to game is saved too.

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well There is no games installed on the Wiiu Hard Drive because when using wuinstaller I choose to install Games by pushing X for USB as a External device. So How would I Inject the Save Data to the External USB Drive where to game is saved too.
As I said before, Saveiine works for both (internal and external stored games/saves). I have a mix of games stored in my internal and external HDD and Saveiine can export/imports the saves just fine. Just make sure that the whole game is in the same storage (updates/dlc/regular game). Just take 5 min to watch a YouTube tutorial on How to use saveiine or check the thread for saveiine. Then again, this thread is just for sharing saves and I'm not that knowledgeable about Saveiine, I think is better if you ask directly on the saveiine thread.

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

wolf_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

wolf_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to do save injection for Mario kart 8 but when the request comes up on saviine the boxes are grayed out and ideas?

Hayro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Dump your MK8's save first then replace the content with the 100% save and finally inject your save with saviine.

Scarecrow B

ScrapTown
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I got past the problem but now I'm getting file too long error when injecting
That usually means that the path to the file is too long, Saveiine recommends that you use the shortest path possible because some save files names are really long (try something like C:/Saviine/Saves/).

wolf_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That usually means that the path to the file is too long, Saveiine recommends that you use the shortest path possible because some save files names are really long (try something like C:/Saviine/Saves/).
yeah I got it it automatically created saviine_root and it had to use that folder which I think is just stupid but I got it thank you so much for your help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I honestly just download movies on my phone put them on my card reader then on my tv so much better than wireless transfer bs
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Glad I bought a card reader type c and usb A makes life easy
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i download movies on my PC that is connected to my living room tv.
    Monitors are too small for my bad eyesight so I use my main tv and wirelss keyboard and wireless trackball mouse.
    I tried wireless transfer on phone before and yes, it's garbage. lol. So sloooooooooowwwwww.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New south park was not really that funny.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i heard modern south park is too serious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did it hurt your feelings?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Some are still funny, but they always try to use a subject matter related to something going on today.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All you need is one dose of Lizzo to make yourself feel better
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Who tf is lizzo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They always make valid points on that show and it goes over people's heads over sensitivity reasons
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa i mean south park did that way back in the day too
    +2
    remember the Michael Jackson episodes?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or blaming the only jew in the show on 9/11 or having the police shoot the only black kid during a school shooting or saying Kanye a gay fish list goes on
    +2
    the gay fish thing was funny as fuck
    +1
    and i don't even follow or care about kanhye
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everytime i hear that real song, i think of that episode, "I'm a Gay fish yal."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So was the way they showed how messed up the American health system was to get anything done
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont watch south park that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Old people driving was a funny one, like cars up on 2nd/3rd floors in houses. Had to shut down old country buffet to stop them.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/VAfy26xs6e0?si=EuGdWe_Y25-rfmms accurate