WII U Retro Arch Stuck on Loading Screen

G1Convoy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
HI can anyone help me here I am trying to use Retro Arch for the WII U it works fine at first but when I load a Core I play a Game for a while then I stop load it again it stays at the Loading Screen and nothing happens. Is it becuase if the Core is still loaded and stuck on there or somthing I am using homescreen Retro Arch

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Are you using the latest nightly or a stable version?

because sometimes nightly just stop working when the devs are fixing or adding stuff to it.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I try the HBL but I think its the same thing becuase I try with the WII version and it crashes

wait. what? why do you have Wii and the Wii U version. you are able to use only one, to my knowledge on the Wii U.

so you need to choose one and delete the other one.

G1Convoy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Wii version I removed it from the SD card from the start since I was gonna play it on the WII U section but I figure out whats happing everytime I load a Core and play the "Content" like Wonder boy 2 or Super Mario 4 Advance Super Mario 3 then when I turn it off and when I want to play again it would be stuck on the Retro Arch loading Screen and will not go into the main menu

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Maybe if possible try a another Core of a Emu to start the application, instead the retroarch Core.. On other System is also a starting Problem, so u have to choose a Emulator Core, then Retroarch runs.

Susaxo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem with mine too. When I try to launch the loader it just gets stuck on the white loading screen. If I launch it from the homebrew channel it launches correctly. Is there any way to fix this?

muniryka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
I tryied that it just freezes when its loading
You have to delete the hbl launcher rpx from the tiramisu or mocha folder, and then you have to install a HBL forwarder because deleting the first rpx disables the HBL from launching through the Mii Maker
Post automatically merged:

I tryied that it just freezes when its loading
You have to delete the hbl launcher rpx from the tiramisu or mocha folder, and then you have to install a HBL forwarder because deleting the first rpx disables the HBL from launching through the Mii Maker

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...