Wii U questions

Do you think the Wii U will be better than the xbox 360 and PS3?

• Total voters

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1) Better? There are soooo many different factors, that the question is impossible. (Different time-standards, different prices, different times in its life cycle, what time of gamer you are...ect.)
2) I hate when they release a million colors (Especially with consoles). Hopefully it's white at launch, and black a little later. Or both colors at launch.
3) $249.99-299.99. I'm feeling $299.99.

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
1Player isn't even a fanboy, he just a outright ignorant trolling hater.

I think this is appropriate.
[yt]6WmucEZcoNo[/yt]

I think the wii u is going to be better (then the ps3 and xbox 360) because it will have great games that were on the wii,ps3 and xbox 360. I believe the wii u
wouldn't be that far behind the new consoles, so the future pc and console games will be on there as well.Any wii games that was left unnoticed due
to some people caring about visuals over everything else(or just the fact they weren't advertise enough), will have a chance to have their following games
to be more notice (or just notice :P) on the wii u. It would have Nintendo games rocking HD which I believe they going to reawaken and expand their old franchise with.
(star fox, f zero ,pit, advance wars etc)It will give you a new way to play on a console, that should be easier approachable than the wiimote.
Some speculate you wouldn't have to do the install stuff to speed up games because the wii u wouldn't need it to have games load relatively fast.
(Some other random stuff I didn't remember at the moment.)

Black. (or maybe maybe my favorite color blue) Most of my electronics are black, so if had a choice due
launch, I probably would pick black.

$300-350

you know shokyo too?
& yes i believe wii u will be better because ps3 & 360 because well why wouldn't it be?
thats like saying the ps3 wont be better than the dreamcast, ps2, gamecube, & xbox at the time before it is even released.
gotta give the new console a chance. the mistakes from the past consoles past aren't the new consoles problems, just like you're parents mistakes from there past aren't you're problems if they had any.

2.as for colors they should start out with 3 like 3DS with BLACK, WHITE & BLUE. i want BLACK tho but white would do.

3. i think it would be around $300-$450

Themanhunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can I please remind you all that Nintendo sets itself a budget, whereas Sony and Microsoft throw money at it. I doubt it will be very prices. I say start at $250-$300 then fall to $175-$225

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) With that controller? I'm doubting it.

2) To quote Micheal Jackson, "It doesn't matter if you're black or white."

3) I'm guessing anywhere from $350 to $400. That's just a guess, though.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
1. Yes - content-wise I think Nintendo does offer the best in the business and if third parties are able to put HD games on the WiiU without upgrading the visuals to much I think it could be successful. And I think by now there`s not much to enhance visually aside of having more games play at 1080p aside of the mostly used 720p...

2. Black - I kinda like my systems (and other gadgets) to be black but before the 3DS came out I often went with Wight because of all the smudges black tech usually gets but somehow that`s not an issue with the 3DS and if they use the same material for the WiiU I´ll definitely would get a black one.

3. 400$ - Don`t know why but I have a feeling that it`ll be around 400$.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It will be better sure, it's newer and I think ninty learned about their graphic mistake :P
Please in black, not white again.
Price - well start price will be pretty high but I'm sure some price drop will come fast like on 3ds so I suppose 200-249 after the price drop.

X_XSlashX_X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you think the Wii U will be better than the xbox 360 and PS3? Possibly. We don't know much about the hardware at this point except the fact the controller has a Touch Screen on it. Even if it is better then the 360 and PS3. I have a feeling the 720 and PS4 will be more powerful in terms of hardware. I feel the Wii U was revealed too soon. And I have a feeling in terms of tech Microsoft and Sony will smoke Nintendo again in that department.

What color do you want on the Wii U? I would love to see a transparency console but I doubt that would happen (sadly).

How much will the Wii U cost? I say in the 300-350 range. With the controller I know Nintendo won't be able to sell it for cheap.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy