Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by JN_big3, Dec 27, 2011.
Please answer the following questions
I knew someone was going to go there.
1) yes. Kinda obvious "the best" depends on the amount of quality games for the thing, but I believe there'll be a good bunch. Worth mentioning that the PS3 and xbox360 are years old, so it's an unfair comparison. And it'll most likely change when they release their next-gen console.
2) If everything goes, then I'd pick transparent. But black is a good runner-up.
3) About 350 bucks, probably. No friggin' idea, though.
Do you think the Wii U will be better than the xbox 360 and PS3?
What color do you want on the Wii U?
How much will the Wii U cost?
il say 350
1 - Depends what you mean by better. Do I think it will have a lot of good games? Yes.
2 - Doesn't matter to me.
3 - 400$
1- Yes, if you're a Nintendo fanboy. NO, if you're a real gamer.
The Wii U won't be any different from the Wii in regards to games
They will have mostly colorful cartoon games for kids, wii fit for moms and grandparents, and a few PS3/XBOX 360 ports, like Batman, Ninja Gaiden, etc.
Fixed. (its a joke bro dun get all pisseh)
1) Depends on the games so far its looking alright.
2)Black, Hell yeah generic 6th gen colors!
1) Choose no, I don't think it´ll be fair to compare with consoles that are older.
3) I guess 300-350
damn dude you sure have some hate towards the Big N what did they do to you ? also di you have a Wiiu in your house ?
A real gamer accepts all form of games and is willing to give them a try.
i think that for him a real gamer is someone that plays only call of duty
1Player isn't even a fanboy, he just a outright ignorant trolling hater.
I think this is appropriate.
Warning: Spoilers inside!
I think the wii u is going to be better (then the ps3 and xbox 360) because it will have great games that were on the wii,ps3 and xbox 360. I believe the wii u
wouldn't be that far behind the new consoles, so the future pc and console games will be on there as well.Any wii games that was left unnoticed due
to some people caring about visuals over everything else(or just the fact they weren't advertise enough), will have a chance to have their following games
to be more notice (or just notice ) on the wii u. It would have Nintendo games rocking HD which I believe they going to reawaken and expand their old franchise with.
(star fox, f zero ,pit, advance wars etc)It will give you a new way to play on a console, that should be easier approachable than the wiimote.
Some speculate you wouldn't have to do the install stuff to speed up games because the wii u wouldn't need it to have games load relatively fast.
(Some other random stuff I didn't remember at the moment.)
Black. (or maybe maybe my favorite color blue) Most of my electronics are black, so if had a choice due
launch, I probably would pick black.
Vampy, please repeat that in English?
Alright, is that better?
1. No. I had my Wii for years before I got my Xbox. Since then I've only touched it ocassionally. Kinda got the shit end of the stick when it came to non-platformers.
2. Transparent since its "clearly" not an issue. Its not a handheld, it's a home console. There's a reason why they usually only come in black or white. No one cares.
3. Price? I don'y know, I'd go with $400 or something.
Yes- Because why would you release a next Gen console which is WORSE then the previous Gen? That would be a obvious market fail.
Violet - Cause it would be a kick ass colour of a console O_O I mean, walk into my living room and BAM Violet WII U.
300-350$ American. Will be about 500-600$ In New Zealand.
1) It really depends what you mean by 'better'. If better in terms of hardware, yes. If better in terms of being a successor, probably not (eg 360 and PS3 already have HD).
I'll go with hardware, so yes.
2) BLACK. I learnt my lesson from the 3DS. All my other electronics are black as well (sole exception - iPad 2).
3) $250 - $299 is my guess for US launch. Ninty launched the Wii at 250 so I think it'll be about $20 - $40 higher.
My other guesses (yup, I love doing this kind of shit):
JPN launch - 28,000円 - 30,000円
UK launch - £269 - £299
EUR launch - €279 - €299
The Wii also used relatively samey hardware as its predecessor and had an expensive controller. While the Wii U could possibly use samey hardware as the PS3/Xbox 360, it's still using what could be a rather expensive controller.