Hacking Wii U Pro Controller to PC program release

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, sad I was reading that page, I think I got distracted and stopped scrolling. Thank you.

yagami69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It would be cool if Daku93 or Cyryus make a thread of the XInput DLLs for the controller, is the best option i have used right now, i'm enjoying some games with that option

Cyryus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank me for the dll and him for the tutorial on how to use it ;)

Hey Daku93, I didn't mean to step on your feet, I did not in any means take any credit for your work, all I did was like you said, write up a short tutorial. Your work on the DLL files is amazing. And I can't thank you enough!

Hopefully no hard feelings! I will change my original post right now and give you 100% credit! :lol:

Daku93

Trophies
Website
usrcheat.cwsurf.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey Daku93, I didn't mean to step on your feet, I did not in any means take any credit for your work, all I did was like you said, write up a short tutorial. Your work on the DLL files is amazing. And I can't thank you enough!

Hopefully no hard feelings! I will change my original post right now and give you 100% credit! :lol:

No Problem. I'm glad you wrote that tutorial, because English is not my first Language and it would probably have taken me a lot longer than you to write it, and in the End would have been more complicated to understand.

Artey

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have trouble with v1.6. It recognizes the controller, but the analogs are shown as if they were in the upper right corner after like a second after I start the exe.
The rumble doesn't work (though it works until 1.3) und the LEDs don't stop flashing.
Everything worked about an age ago (well , one time =P) and I didn't deinstall any version of .NET Framework since then.
Any idea why the controller doesn't act with the program?

dorkside

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have trouble with v1.6. It recognizes the controller, but the analogs are shown as if they were in the upper right corner after like a second after I start the exe.
The rumble doesn't work (though it works until 1.3) und the LEDs don't stop flashing.
Everything worked about an age ago (well , one time =P) and I didn't deinstall any version of .NET Framework since then.

Welcome to alpha testing! :P

Skorek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

This program (v1.6) is a little bit old already. Better try to download xinput dlls, it works fine and provides recognition of Pro Controller as X360 Controller for games that requires it.
Eventually you can download WiinU Pro that allows to emulate standard controllers (directinput) and also map controller buttons as mouse and keyboard (buttons and mouse movement).
Here is a link to dlls: http://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-pro-controller-to-pc-program-release.343159/page-19#post-4699688.

Artey

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This program (v1.6) is a little bit old already. Better try to download xinput dlls, it works fine and provides recognition of Pro Controller as X360 Controller for games that requires it.
Eventually you can download WiinU Pro that allows to emulate standard controllers (directinput) and also map controller buttons as mouse and keyboard (buttons and mouse movement).
Here is a link to dlls: http://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-pro-controller-to-pc-program-release.343159/page-19#post-4699688.
Sorry, I've put the dlls in the directory of the exe, did a testmapping, but nothing happens on the button, though it does on the key the button is mapped to.

Skorek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
1. Do you use a Toshiba BT Stack v8/v9?
2. Did you saw message box right after running the game/program?
3. Did the controller LEDs flash after starting the application?

baconocab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone else tried using the .dll's with Audiosurf? I've tried all 4, but have had no luck so far. I'm not getting the message at startup, and when I close x360ce, I get not responding errors.

I am also having the same issue with Alice: Madness Returns

Artey

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
1. Do you use a Toshiba BT Stack v8/v9?
Yeah, v8.
2. Did you saw message box right after running the game/program?
Which box? Also the controller doesn't use the mouse buttons as well when mapped so there really is no input when I press anything on it.
3. Did the controller LEDs flash after starting the application?
Yeah, but they don't stop. I can't set them on/off either.

Skorek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If you have proper BT Stack, and you connected the Controller to your PC (LEDs flashing, all simultaneously), and you don't see Message Box which inform you:
"This is a beta version of a mod of x360ce
that only supports the Wii U Pro Controller

It might not work with all games.",
that means that this game don't properly/fully supports X360 controllers or you make mistake during copying dlls.

After running game LEDs should flash from left to right and back once (in the order 1, 2, 3, 4, 3, 2, 1) and then only 1st LED should light.

Baconocab you probably have the same problem like Artey. I have this problem with Worms Reloaded, but not with Darksiders II, Super Meat Boy or Resident Evil 5.

Edit: I got problem with Worms Reloaded, not Revolution.

Artey

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't need a game to prove that nothing happens when I press something on the controller.
For example I can't control the mouse with an analog stick.
The only thing that shows that there is a connection is the rumble in the first versions.

baconocab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have proper BT Stack, and you connected the Controller to your PC (LEDs flashing, all simultaneously), and you don't see Message Box which inform you:
"This is a beta version of a mod of x360ce
that only supports the Wii U Pro Controller

It might not work with all games.",
that means that this game don't properly/fully supports X360 controllers or you make mistake during copying dlls.

After running game LEDs should flash from left to right and back once (in the order 1, 2, 3, 4, 3, 2, 1) and then only 1st LED should light.

Baconocab you probably have the same problem like Artey. I have this problem with Worms Revolution, but not with Darksiders II, Super Meat Boy or Resident Evil 5.
Well, so far I've had success with Magicka, so my controller is connecting and working, but the scripts aren't compatible with Alice and Audiosurf. I might be able to copy and modify the .dll's to work though.

Edit: I've got Alice working, I just needed to find the correct directory. Audiosurf is still a no-no, although, strangely enough, in the directories, I found x360ce, and a xinput_3.dll already there, but not from the wii u ones.

Skorek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Some games/programs like Steam and your Audiosurf just don't work. Steam also redownloads xinput dll from the Intrernet or have hidden copy inside. Many users can't use non X360 controllers with Steam using x360ce due to that problem.

baconocab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some games/programs like Steam and your Audiosurf just don't work. Steam also redownloads xinput dll from the Intrernet or have hidden copy inside. Many users can't use non X360 controllers with Steam using x360ce due to that problem.
Funny thing is, I'm getting the pop-up message twice when I run AudioSurf, but the controller does nothing.

Compi13

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi Guys,

i bought a bluetooth dongle yesterday and install the Toshiba stack,it worked. But then i want to sync my Pro Controller, but my PC doesn´t find it. The normal Wii Mote work. Can you help me ?

EDIT:
I use the P2P Afterglow Controller and a Sitecom Bluetooth Dongle

dorkside

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys,

i bought a bluetooth dongle yesterday and install the Toshiba stack,it worked. But then i want to sync my Pro Controller, but my PC doesn´t find it. The normal Wii Mote work. Can you help me ?

EDIT:
I use the P2P Afterglow Controller and a Sitecom Bluetooth Dongle

You gotta give more details than that man.. Did you press the sync button on the back?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87 cents. Free shipping from China... It arrived it works and honestly I don't understand how it was so cheap.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87... +1