Wii u Pro Controler in PC

Discussion in 'Wii U - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Nath_eZ, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Nath_eZ
    OP

Nath_eZ Member

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2016
    Mexico
    I have a a wii u pro controler but I can't conect it to my pc. I update my bluethoot drivers, I download more drivers, I see tutorials etc.
    I can't instal bluesoleil and toshiba bluethoot stack because it don't recognize my internal bluethoot of my surface pro 3.
    I conect it with my windows 10 bluethoot finder and I open WiiUProControllerWin and it recognize my control but it gives me an exception I click continue and the program only recognize the controler's batery, and with WiinUSoft it don't recognize to

WHAT CAN I DO?

2. NuadaXXX

NuadaXXX Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 7, 2016
    Gambia, The
    NIRVANA
  3. Biduleman

Biduleman Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 3, 2006
    Canada
    Québec
    I have a generic copy of the Wii U pro controller I got from Aliexpress and it wasn't working on bluetooth. I got the mayflash adapter and it's stupid easy to make work, you can switch the layout of the BAYX buttons to ABXY. Also, when the adapter is plugged, you can push any button on the controller to get it to connect to the PC instantly and you close the controller with the power button, like on the console. It works really well.

4. NuadaXXX

NuadaXXX Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 7, 2016
    Gambia, The
    NIRVANA
    yes delay/ping is also good works great with e.g. Street Fighter V

Last edited by NuadaXXX, Apr 7, 2016