Hacking Wii U possible brick. HELP!!!

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mean they will know what I did? Well there is nothing on the wii system memory but that game that I converted to that HAXCHI. Well what can I do.
You can't do anything unless someone makes a way to restore a brick without a nand backup (which is extremely unlikely to happen)

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You mean they will know what I did? Well there is nothing on the wii system memory but that game that I converted to that HAXCHI. Well what can I do.
Yes, they can tell the difference between their console faulting because of something they did and you messing with system files/processes.

s0ul1984

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Yes, they can tell the difference between their console faulting because of something they did and you messing with system files/processes.

The thing is that people in 2014 did report errors like mine. They said their wii u was not hacked or done anything. This error just happened while they played games.

Well I just leave it there and maybe in a year or so people can create a small software that would remove the brick and bring it back to life.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can't do anything unless someone makes a way to restore a brick without a nand backup (which is extremely unlikely to happen)

Well thanks for all the information. I thought it could be repaired.

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
I did remove the battery, nothing happened. I still can't get to wii menu anymore.
I'm here in my cozy, god damn cozy chair reading the thread while sipping on a hot cocoa with a straw and that cute little umbrella thinking, this boi he fuked up good.
However theres something that I cant get out of my mind. What BATTERY did he remove from the console?!

Reactions: MrKatanaObiWan
D

Deleted User

It's easy to see, syshax.xml.
They see this one file and they know everything.

s0ul1984

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I'm here in my cozy, god damn cozy chair reading the thread while sipping on a hot cocoa with a straw and that cute little umbrella thinking, this boi he fuked up good.
However theres something that I cant get out of my mind. What BATTERY did he remove from the console?!

I removed this battery that is on the right side of the console. It's locked with a screw.

D

Deleted User

BIOS battery, great.

s0ul1984

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
It's easy to see, syshax.xml.
They see this one file and they know everything.

Ahh well. I guess they will know it because first thing they will do could be check the internal software for fishy things.

Sad thing is that this wii u is brand new. I bought it over 2 years ago and was in the box. I did not have the time to play because of going around europe. Now that I have time, I thought let's just see if I can do this trick that was done few months ago and BANG I killed it.

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I removed this battery that is on the right side of the console. It's locked with a screw.
So now you're gutting the console and ruining whatever compensation you could have gotten for it?
Stop now, find someone that wants to buy it for parts. You won't get much probably but it's better than nothing.

D

Deleted User

BTW ¿is there any tutorial on how to backup NAND?
Easiest way? Create redNAND then use Dimok's NAND extractor [Was it called like that?] to extract it.
It can be flashed without a problem [Look up hardmod thread somewhere here]

s0ul1984

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
So now you're gutting the console and ruining whatever compensation you could have gotten for it?
Stop now, find someone that wants to buy it for parts. You won't get much probably but it's better than nothing.

Yeah, might ask some guys if they want it. I will tell them what happened and link them to this thread so they know what they're getting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi