1. islender

islender Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    This is an awesome project, well done! I'm happy to still see people showing love for the Wii U console and how much potential it has. :D

Thanks a lot for working on this!!!

CORE likes this.
  2. Naster

Naster GBAtemp Regular

Serbia, Republic of
    No I asked the author and he says that plugin just compress images depending on RAM functional capacity. Bigger game — lower resolutions.

3. XaneTenshi

XaneTenshi GBAtemp Fan

Denmark
    Sorry if I've just missed something obvious, but...

I'd really like to try out the ScreenshotWUPS plugin, but I can't find a download link for the mod file anywhere, not even on the github page. Am I supposed to try and compile/build it myself?

Not trying to sound lazy or anything, just a little confused if there really isn't a finished, downloadable version anywhere.

4. daemonspudguy

daemonspudguy Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    The dark menu plugin doesn't do anything, am I missing something?

5. huma_dawii

huma_dawii GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Can I get the screenshot tool as a separate app?
    Also doesn't work for me.

6. fatherjack

fatherjack GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    it was right in front of you :)

https://github.com/Maschell/ScreenshotWUPS/releases

XaneTenshi likes this.
  7. XaneTenshi

XaneTenshi GBAtemp Fan

Denmark
    *Facepalm* Yep, I completely missed that. I only saw the links in the section "Already created plugins" and thought for sure the download link had to be in that section. When i Just couldn't find one, I got totally confused XD

8. Andrehws

Andrehws Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    sorry for the noob question:
    how to use the screenshot plugin?

9. MikaDubbz

MikaDubbz GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Is it possible to create a modded version of the plugin system that when you launch it, you don't go to a menu, and instead it just quickly accesses a config file that tells it which plugins are enabled, so when you start the plugin system app, it automatically loads the plugins without any input and then returns you to the Wii U menu? If this could be done, I could set the modded plugin system as one of my CBHC quickboot apps by holding a specific button, and essentially on Wii U boot I could get all my plugins that I desired up and running without having to first visit a menu to choose such plugins, making the process seem a lot more seamless.

Froz likes this.
  10. Exists

Exists Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Can someone post link to the sdcafiine and the hidtovpad plugin?
    Do I have to created it myself?

11. Marcus777

Marcus777 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Spain
    You can download them from the homebrew Appstore if you don't want to compile it

12. Exists

Exists Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    I did but when I start wii u plugin system and enable hid to vpad and sdcafiine and press apply patches and then go to the menu where I can enable or disable plugins, it just says there are no plugins...

13. Txistedninja

Txistedninja Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Is there a way to create a Plug-in for Cheats? just like in the Nintendo 3ds? I see that for the Wii U there are only trainer apps

CORE likes this.
  14. Marcus777

Marcus777 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Spain
    That's weird, did you see if your plugins are in the right direction?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Do you tried to download sd cafiine from here? https://github.com/Maschell/SDCafiine/tree/wups everything is in the main page including hid to vpad and you don't need to compile them for yourself

15. Exists

Exists Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Yes I checked and everything was in the right place, the Wii U shows me hidtovpad in the menu but not darkmode and sdcafiine plugin...

If I start Wii U plugin loader it shows me everything correctly, if I press apply patches it does not show every plugin when I press L dpad down and -...

Edit: I think it works, I can use the swipswap or screenshot plugin, but I cannot see them in the menu, but I can use them. If I start Mario Kart 8 with the sdcafiine plugin it just loads infinitly... I dont know what the problem is...

Last edited by Exists, Aug 30, 2020
  16. OkamiTakahashi

Newcomer

United States
    Does the screenshot plugin still not work on BOTW? I mod the game a lot and have moved back from Cemu to console thanks to the Wii U Plugin System's version of SDcaffiine, which is WAY more stable than the standard version and doesn't unload stuff on me.

Also, sorry for the stupid question but wtf is a DRC screen? Cuz this thing sure as hell didn't take any pics of my gamepad screen, only the TV. This stuff is cool but could use some updating here and there.

17. Vague Rant

Vague Rant Deceptively cute

DRC is the GamePad, but I don't have any advice as to why you're not getting GamePad screenshots.

It's worth mentioning that the Wii U already has its own screenshot function. You can Home out of a game and open the web browser, then upload either of the TV or GamePad screens as a JPEG image, as long as you can find a sufficiently basic upload form that the Wii U is able to load (e.g. not Imgur). If you can't find one the Wii U can handle in 2020 or beyond, you can always self-host this one.

18. stirmutter

stirmutter Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    i made this account just to say that this looks amazing and that I'm really looking forward to seeing what you are able to do with the Wii U because the ideas of plugins on the Wii u blew me away!

CORE likes this.
  19. Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy HEY YOU GUYS!

United Kingdom
    I downloaded it from the app store however upon loading it just returns to hbl?

Edit.... Nevermind! Rebooted and it goes to the menu now!!

Last edited by Lostbhoy, Nov 24, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Plugin, System,