Homebrew Wii U New Update 5.5.2

Wishi

Rareware Gamer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
An Update for the WiiU has been released.
CBHC and HaxChi work just fine on 5.5.2. It's been confirmed by many users. Only BrowserHax is patched. You can absolutely still install HaxChi if you are on 5.5.1. Use NNU patcher to access the eshop. Download the DS game that you need. It will fail because the system update will want to be downloaded first. Just unplug your Wii U. Plug it back in after about 2 minutes and then the DS game that you paid for will start to download the system update will be gone.

So in conclusion. If you are still on 5.5.1 you can absolutely still install HaxChi. ( Thanks Kafluke for the info ) :P

Last edited by Wishi,

Megadarsi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Noo too late for me :(
¿Is there anything I can do?

Attachments

• IMG_20170717_213218.jpg
    IMG_20170717_213218.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 1,146
Trophies
Website
heyquark.com
XP
Country
Australia
My friend who uodated had cooldboot haxchi and he said it does not longer work . Don't really know what is true anymore xD
CBHC is likely to stop coldbooting due to system.xml being overwritten; this should be an easy fix but I suggest you put up with it until we can get something definitive and the dust settles. The exploit itself should be fine; but it won't start on its own anymore.

Everyone: If you have the tiniest scrap of doubt; unplug your console and/or modem and verify your DNS settings with your internet disconnected (modem off).

D

Deleted User

I wonder what peeked Nintendo's interest to do this. Anyone have a conclusion?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all