Homebrew Wii U New Update 5.5.2

POKE54272

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi Guys!

Sorry for all these noob questions.

I plan to buy a wii u and it's not that easy to get understandable info without owning the thing first.
By now it seems to me, that I'm screwed when buying a wii u with version 5.5.2, right?

I only found info what to do when you already had the wii.

So, it updates automatically when connected to the internet?
Meaning I need a console that wasn't connected the last 3 month?
How can I easily check the version number? (can I also check it just via game pad?)

Can I still use the exploits with a < 5.5.2 wii or do I need to get one that already had these exploits?

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys!

Sorry for all these noob questions.

I plan to buy a wii u and it's not that easy to get understandable info without owning the thing first.
By now it seems to me, that I'm screwed when buying a wii u with version 5.5.2, right?

I only found info what to do when you already had the wii.

So, it updates automatically when connected to the internet?
Meaning I need a console that wasn't connected the last 3 month?
How can I easily check the version number? (can I also check it just via game pad?)

Can I still use the exploits with a < 5.5.2 wii or do I need to get one that already had these exploits?
you need to read,all questions has been already answered my friend
do i lilt more search please

Iqashi

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello to everyone. I've bought used console yesterday, installed haxchi and i don't know what to do next. I was trying to run loadiine but it gives me black screen ;/ I've got 5.5.2E soft. Whitch program should I use to run iso and where drop downloaded roms ? Please help couse i spent over 4 hours today to try run any game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1