Official Wii U Menu Sort

Discussion in 'Wii U - Homebrew' started by Yardape8000, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Robfozz

Robfozz GBAtemp Smartass

Apr 19, 2014
    United States
    Onett
    Anyone know if something like this has been made for the original Wii

2. purplegreendave

purplegreendave Member

Newcomer
    Oct 6, 2014
    Canada
    Having the same problem. Half my Wii games end up back on the main page, the other half stay in the folder.

3. vbarros22

vbarros22 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 20, 2017
    Brazil
    Manaus, Amazonas
    This is a great app. I would love to see more love with that, very useful

4. oleguer

oleguer Member

Newcomer
    Mar 9, 2018
    Spain
    @Yardape8000 you know what I need to install/inject game only for one user??? (I think need edit the barista I try to make a backup for my barista file (using ftpiiu everywhere for cbhc) of all three users on wil u and install the games "filtered" for one and recover the barista file on the other two but something is wrong because the barista system show error and when reboot the barista file is the same.... any idea??) my intention is "simple" I want to install games only can display & use by the user make install, no for the others, because the default install option is install for all users.... you knows any option??

EDIT: I think if I can lock the update of barista file using "ftpiiu everywhere" (or any other app) to wiiu can't update the barista file??? (my intention is "simple" I try to lock the barista file of second user and free the one, and install the selected games of user one, to only user one access to this selected games for player one, and later block the barista file of player one and free the barista file of player two, to install the selected games of player two, and this only can be access with user two.... and I got my filtered games for any users :) @Yardape8000 you think this is possible?? I only think but I dont know what I can do to do this! I need you help! thank you!!

Last edited by oleguer, Mar 15, 2019
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted