KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well then why are you posting in a... hype thread

To explain why I'm not hyped.

Also it's been a slow day so I figured I could kill some time here.
I wasn't going to say anything,but here it goes... You unfairly complain in almost every Nintendo thread, it would be nice to see Hype expected the same old tiresome thing...

Anyway, I hope there announcement about a new rpg that uses the touchscreen.

Oh and Tekken > Every other fighting game
Well, I didn't know about that... :P

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@[member='KingVamp']

Tekken is da best fighter eva kay?
I will gladly play tekken on any console. I'll love throwing punches on a wii pad :lol:

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Gonna copy Guild.

Aliens; Colonal Marines- I don't care for this at all.
Assassins Creed III- I like the AC franchise but not enough to buy a new console to play it on. For the potential uses the Wii U controller could have, it will in the short to medium term be better for my wallet to just get the PS3 version.
Batman: Arkham City- I bought this. I didn't like it at all.
Battlefield (Untitled)- I'm not a fan of FPS
Darksiders II- A series I have never cared for. I wouldn't say this is a potential system seller but one of those games you buy at launch it looks solid because launch titles tend to be a bit shit.
Dirt Racing- Don't care, Bro.
Dragon Quest X- Dragon Quest can fuck off. Dull and monotonous franchise which needs to die.
F1 (Untitled)- I don;t care.
Killer freaks from outer space- this potentially sounds pretty fun. I'll keep my eye on this.
Lego city stories- I've found the Lego games to be a bit samey but the structure of this sounds potentially brilliant.
Metro: Last light- Not really my cup of tea.
Ninja Gaiden III- The Ninja Gaiden franchise can fuck off and die.
Pikmin III- I've never played a Pikmin game. So no comment.
Project Cars
Project Nova
Rabbids (Untitled)- Do not care for rabbids.
Super Mario (Untitled)- I'm interested in this. For a time, Mario Galaxy 2 was able to prevent buyer's remorse when I picked my Wii up.
Super Smash bros Next- SSB is fun when I people to play with. I have no one to play with.
Tekken (Untitled)- I used to love Tekken. Tekken 3 was fucking awesome. Now I'm very indifferent to the franchise.
Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Online- It sounds somewhat interesting
Zelda (Untitled)- I've never enjoyed the Zelda franchise.
Your shape Wii U

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't going to say anything,but here it goes... You unfairly complain in almost every Nintendo thread, it would be nice to see Hype expected the same old tiresome thing...

How am I "unfairly complaining" here. I'm just listing my thoughts on recently announced games.

Forums are a lot less interesting when it's people frolicking through flowers over the same issues.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

How am I "unfairly complaining" here. I'm just listing my thoughts on recently announced games.

Forums are a lot less interesting when it's people frolicking through flowers over the same issues.
Nobody is asking to frolick its just that you do it on almost every Nintendo based release thread. There's quite a difference between making things interesting and basically coming in and making half-page long lists about why you don't like some games.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I am slightly interested to see how the new system turn out, but I still don't like the controller. It looks big and goofy, that's something that seems rather strange for Nintendo. I am also interested to see what they are going to rename it to, Nintendo has never been known to keep the project name the same as the released system.

Reactions: 1 person

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Nobody is asking to frolick its just that you do it on almost every Nintendo based release thread. There's quite a difference between making things interesting and basically coming in and making half-page long lists about why you don't like some games.

You nintendo fanboys does the same thing in every PS Vita or sony thread.
If you can't take it don't dish it.

Leave Guild alone :angry:

As for the Wii U, I'm not too hyped but my son is, so I will pick one up at launch.
I'm looking forward to being a Wii U ambassador.

D

Deleted_171835

Probably won't get a Wii U at launch. I'll get it sometime later when it has a solid library and I have enough funds to get it. Interested in it for Nintendo's first-party games (Pikmin 3, Metroid in HD and the next 3D Mario - Galaxy was god-tier). Already have a decent PC so I don't care much about the multiplatform releases unless they do something interesting with the controller.

The Milkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You nintendo fanboys does the same thing in every PS Vita or sony thread.
If you can't take it don't dish it.

Leave Guild alone :angry:

As for the Wii U, I'm not too hyped but my son is, so I will pick one up at launch.
I'm looking forward to being a Wii U ambassador.

I never visit the vita threads other then when I'm checking for news on that new Bioshock, and I am by no means a fanboy, I perfer Nintendo over everyone else but I don't think everything they do is always right. And I have never came into a Vita forum and gone around listing all the reasons I hate it, in fact I kind of want one. And I don't know what 'other' Nintendo "Fanboys" do but don't get mad at me because of it.

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am slightly interested to see how the new system turn out, but I still don't like the controller. It looks big and goofy, that's something that seems rather strange for Nintendo. I am also interested to see what they are going to rename it to, Nintendo has never been known to keep the project name the same as the released system.

Wii U wasn't the project name, the project name was Cafe (do a google search for it). Wii U was the official title, but it's not likely to be the final one because of all the confusion surrounding it at last year's E3. They had the same problem with the 3DS as well (many people thought the 3DS was 'just another DS' like the DSi and DSi XL only able to display in 3D, instead of a whole new system. Likewise, many people thouht the Wii U was just a controller peripheral for the regular Wii.

That said, it's been rumored the name will change because of that, but nothing is concrete yet.

Black-Ice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I heard PS4 and the new xbox might be abolishing discs which means no used games and no previous generation play. So wii u may be the best option when the time comes

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Wii U wasn't the project name, the project name was Cafe (do a google search for it). Wii U was the official title, but it's not likely to be the final one because of all the confusion surrounding it at last year's E3. They had the same problem with the 3DS as well (many people thought the 3DS was 'just another DS' like the DSi and DSi XL only able to display in 3D, instead of a whole new system. Likewise, many people thouht the Wii U was just a controller peripheral for the regular Wii.

That said, it's been rumored the name will change because of that, but nothing is concrete yet.

I am not excited about the Wii U release as I was with the Wii, I suppose it has to do with the comparably horrible library of games Wii has versus the competition, first party aside.

The Milkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I am not excited about the Wii U release as I was with the Wii, I suppose it has to do with the comparably horrible library of games Wii has versus the competition, first party aside.
You are aware that first party is usually the only really good games on most Nintendo consoles right? To say you hate the Wii Library aside from the first party games would be like saying you hate the PS3 library aside from all the third party games.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania

I doubt they'll change the name. The Wii was such a smash hit that the word "Wii" now has more brand recognition than "Nintendo" does.

Reactions: 1 person

The Milkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I doubt they'll change the name. The Wii was such a smash hit that the word "Wii" now has more brand recognition than "Nintendo" does.
That doesn't make any sense. Source?

D

Deleted_171835

That doesn't make any sense. Source?
Uh, you don't need a source? It's common-sense.

I heard PS4 and the new xbox might be abolishing discs which means no used games and no previous generation play. So wii u may be the best option when the time comes
I highly doubt that would happen.

Black-Ice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I highly doubt that would happen.
If it does happen, alot of people will be angry. But yeah its just speculation for now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)