Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

FusionGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont know why you would be expecting much from hykem have you not been reading what he has been saying?? jeez...

Because he promised numerous release dates.

Christmas...
First week of January...
Before February (because I'm sure of that!)
Before March (cuz I never specified a release date)
It'll be done when it's ready (Obfuscation, Amiibo research, etc and even though it's already complete.)
Whoops, sorry.... "I have more urgent things to do and life is getting in the way"......

Bullshit, Hykem! If the exploit is completed, then why not release it?

Hykem, you told us it was safe to update, because you ensured that you were going to release it!

I'm so glad I didn't update because Hykem is a corporate shill.

Last edited by FusionGamer,
Reactions: street

FusionGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's to bad, I can't understand why people just can't wait until it's released...

Because it's already completed. Has been since the first week of January. I'm done waiting for something that will never get release now that "life and more urgent things" have overtaken the completed exploit.

PizzaPino

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Because he promised numerous release dates.

Christmas...
First week of January...
Before February (because I'm sure of that!)
Before March (cuz I never specified a release date)
It'll be done when it's ready (Obfuscation, Amiibo research, etc and even though it's already complete.)
Whoops, sorry.... "I have more urgent things to do and life is getting in the way"......

Bullshit, Hykem! If the exploit is completed, then why not release it?

Hykem, you told us it was safe to update, because you ensured that you were going to release it!

I'm so glad I didn't update because Hykem is a corporate shill.

can we have an age restriction in order to keep kids under 13 years out, please?

Twinkeltoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What's so immature about getting upset over something that has been delayed multiple times? It makes sense that people are upset.

There's nothing wrong with getting upset about the the exploit being delayed but some people act like a broken record (tell me if I need to explain the 13 yr old people what a record is) and keep repeating their problems with it (this also counts for the people defending the delays).

That being said, the complaining/praising doesn't make the exploit come any sooner. I'm just glad Hykem said he won't visit the site untill he's done cause I'd go crazy if I'd read everything about this if I were him.

Slightly OT:
RIP Ben

Reactions: I pwned U!

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
What's so immature about getting upset over something that has been delayed multiple times? It makes sense that people are upset.
because if you've been following thoroughly, these guys keep complaining about Hykem's older posts ("because I'm sure of that!", this was in December), this statement has been rendered obsolete with his newer post ("Also, I mentioned that my "vacations" are extended to the end of February, but that doesn't mean the exploit will only be released by then", this post was in January)

but seeing all these shitpost about him, I don't blame him if he's not even releasing it

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

He said nothing of the sort about updating. He said it was working on latest firmware. You took that as a sign it was okay to update, and you updated your own console.

He also is ensuring he will release it even after people like you keep shitposting him. If I were him though, I'd think again about helping such a seemingly two-faced and selfish community. Go play some other games, there's more to life than trying to rain on someones parade (whom really doesn't care what you have to say).

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
I wonder if people would still complain if a relative or close friend of Hykem passed away...
Unfortunately, I suspect that they would.

How can people complain about something being delayed when they haven't even paid a single cent for it?
I could understand it if Hykem asked for money to finish it but since he didn't people have no right to complain...

Man, I wish I were a moderator here sometimes

street

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Its like having a bad tooth nothing but a pain til its out i agree hykems not realesing this im not botherd tho aint the there many great games on the pos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Interesting. The macphone +2