Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

Marionumber1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I posted this in his official thread, but I let it here in case it gets pushed down again, so users on lower fw might see it while it's buried... Will also copy to loadiine thread for wider coverage. Thanks for everything guys, keep up the good work, and don't hesitate to PM or Skype me if you need anything.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys,

i have updated the exploit page at exploit.wiiubrew.net to include the modified kernel (Loadiine Kernel, no multi kernel for now), pyGecko (Loadiine), and Loadiine (v3.0) for 4.1.0 and 5.0.0. Let me know if you have any problems.

Loadiine isn't really an exploit, so why would it go there?

EDIT: Oh, I thought you meant wiiubrew.org, never mind.

Last edited by Marionumber1,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Azel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
haha, a friend just a PAL just dance 2014/nintendoland bundle and is on 4.0, too bad for him :\

any chance there will be a 4.0 hack/loadiine on your site ?

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
haha, a friend just a PAL just dance 2014/nintendoland bundle and is on 4.0, too bad for him :\

any chance there will be a 4.0 hack/loadiine on your site ?

Not sure. I guess it's possible if he'd run that thing in the 4.1.0 5.0.0 loadiine thread for address. Personally, I'm going to try and backport v4 with the info from that thread, unless the gui version comes out before I get done. Then I might just backport that if there is still a reason to.

Reactions: Azel

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
well im prety sure loadiine will need a totaly new rebuilt for iosu mode so porting loadiine to other fws now isnt kinda pointless? xD
Not really. We aren't sure exactly what will be released, and then there is also the fact IOSU should be able to do the same thing the kernel exploit does. Probably even easier. Won't know anything until it's out though, so why make everyone wait?

Also, there's the fact that the gui version should be easier to port anyway.

Azel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
y not update to 5.3.2?
how if that's the only games he has with him today^^

Not sure. I guess it's possible if he'd run that thing in the 4.1.0 5.0.0 loadiine thread for address. Personally, I'm going to try and backport v4 with the info from that thread, unless the gui version comes out before I get done. Then I might just backport that if there is still a reason to.
cool, thanks ^^

smashbrolink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by smashbrolink,

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I skimmed through it, and it seems to be filled with people who not only don't mind piracy, but celebrate it.
Why would you send me there when I'm someone who obviously sees how wrong it is to pirate a game?
This post is why. Cause it goes there. If you keep posting here, you're gunnna get even more PMs. Some from me too.

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I skimmed through it, and it seems to be filled with people who not only don't mind piracy, but celebrate it.
Why would you send me there when I'm someone who obviously sees how wrong it is to pirate a game?

Because then we wouldn't worry about 5-10 pages of piracy debates in this thread, instead of useful information.
Besides, wouldn't you want to direct your message to people like that? why would you wanna talk about how bad something is to people who already agree with you.

smashbrolink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because then we wouldn't worry about 5-10 pages of piracy debates in this thread, instead of useful information.
Besides, wouldn't you want to direct your message to people like that? why would you wanna talk about how bad something is to people who already agree with you.
I left a message there but I'm not expecting any results.
I've yet to ever convince anyone who was willing to pirate that it's wrong. I'm fairly sure the same can be said for most of the people who have tried, unfortunately...
But to answer your question, I guess it's because I find it more enjoyable to talk with people who do see things in a similar light?
Seems as good a reason as any to post it here.
But if that's an issue, I'll refrain from taking it further.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I've yet to ever convince anyone who was willing to pirate that it's wrong. I'm fairly sure the same can be said for most of the people who have tried, unfortunately...
But to answer your question, I guess it's because I find it more enjoyable to talk with people who do see things in a similar light?
yeah refrain from doing soo this is not a piracy discussion thread if thats allowed we better levaue this thread and start a new one with people discussing everything but homebrew development lol.

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France

When you defend a cause you'll need a better motivation than just "enjoyable" ^^. Maybe lack of confidence ? anyway, this is not the right thread for that. If you wanna go further just post on the other thread.

c80n

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
That thread was created for the exact purpose of stopping threads from being derailed into discussions about the morality of piracy. All concerning that topic should go there.

Naderino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kudos to the team and to Hykem for this wonderful milestone in the WiiU hacking scene! I really can't wait to see all the great things to come out of this once it's released and encourage the homebrew devs to do their best with the WiiU once IOSU exploit is public :)

Last edited by Veho,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, I know what it is. :creep: