Your friendly Austrian IT Guy
Trophies
Website
epiclper.com
XP
Country
Austria
PS.: He posted another pastebin entry with this video:

Yep, it is indeed just a stream. He for sure grabs the HDMI signal on his PC and then uses either TeamViewer or another similar software to stream it to his garbage phone (gosh, I even did that myself once, was some program starting with an "S" but I can't remember anymore) to play Steam Games without big picture mode back then. Was years ago tho.

Nothing fancy pantsy, just fooling us all. Don't feed the kiddies :)

EDIT: Ah, I remember now! It was SplashTop. One of the best things for lag-free streaming to another PC at 60 FPS, at least a few years back.

EDIT 2: You can even see how he heavily fails to control Yoshi there due to the huge amount of time the HDMI grabber needs to send its data to the PC. Not sure why he's too stupid to use the GamePad view to drive so it'll at least look somewhat authentic :)

FusionGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why did my post go away? Someone responded to my post and I was going to respond back and now both the post and the person's reply is gone. WTF?

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No need to keep discussing codeleakers morons, is there? You better believe what I'm saying that these kiddies are trying hard to get attention and to appear "badass" but fail miserably to anyone half-knowledgeable in that aspect. "Be real or shut up" should be what everyone is supposed to follow but some people just won't. :glare:

Reactions: jammybudga777

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
No need to keep discussing codeleakers morons, is there? You better believe what I'm saying that these kiddies are trying hard to get attention and to appear "badass" but fail miserably to anyone half-knowledgeable in that aspect. Be real of shut up should be what everyone is supposed to follow at least. :glare:

glad someone else agree's. lets not give anymore of our time to this silly tw!t

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
He's a diehard on a site called "codeleakers" which is known for faggish code stealing/leaking and is full of wannabe hackers/n00bs. They copy and paste almost everything onto their site which seems only slightly interesting and feel badass over their own useless stuff. If you want to find the most pathetic bunch of losers on the Internet in a "hacking scene" or whatever you can call what they're doing, look no further.

So basically he's full of sh*t, he will make your brain cells die if anything.

Oh boy "teamfatal" is internet cancer. I've seen those tphreads and oh god it's awful.
It's why I've been so rude against him the other day.

Zedd91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
when all this is complete, I will mod Super Smash Bros for Wii U. I have many plans for this game. Add some models such a link you would add the model of Hyrule warriors and other characters also also modify the severity and the characters fall a little slow, I would do it a little faster for more competitiveness. I have some experience in modifying my games. It will be hard work but will be worth it

FusionGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when all this is complete, I will mod Super Smash Bros for Wii U. I have many plans for this game. Add some models such a link you would add the model of Hyrule warriors and other characters also also modify the severity and the characters fall a little slow, I would do it a little faster for more competitiveness. I have some experience in modifying my games. It will be hard work but will be worth it

I have plans to mod Pikmin 3. Custom Bingo Battle stages is something I've been wanting to do. Also wanting to try and bring back battle mode from Pikmin 2.

Reactions: Zedd91

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Would it be possible with a kernel exploit to be able to set the vWii mode's resolution differently then the Wii U's?

I have an external upscaler that's much better than the Wii U's upscaler and what I want to do it set the Wii U to 720p for Wii U games and 480p for vWii games, that way all games are outputting in their native resolution which is then upscaled by my external upscaler to 1080p then sent to the TV in which case the both the TV and Wii U does not do any of the upscaling.

Reactions: pelago

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible with a kernel exploit to be able to set the vWii mode's resolution differently then the Wii U's?

I have an external upscaler that's much better than the Wii U's upscaler and what I want to do it set the Wii U to 720p for Wii U games and 480p for vWii games, that way all games are outputting in their native resolution which is then upscaled by my external upscaler to 1080p then sent to the TV in which case the both the TV and Wii U does not do any of the upscaling.

No, as has been said before, you need an IOSU exploit if you want to do anything with vWii because it's controlled by the Starbuck.

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay, so does naming the application that lets you change games on the fly 'caffiine' have anything to do with the part of the wiiu that is starbuck? or am i just looking toommuch intomit.

Reactions: 2Hack

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
okay, so does naming the application that lets you change games on the fly 'caffiine' have anything to do with the part of the wiiu that is starbuck? or am i just looking toommuch intomit.

Wii codename => revolution => Riivolution
WiiU codename => cafe => Caffiine

Got it? ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters