Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

ToonRudy

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, it was supposed to be an April fool, and it fits so well actually. :rofl2:
i dont know what is happening with you but im cryin
MIADR5y.png

EpicLPer

Your friendly Austrian IT Guy
Trophies
Website
epiclper.com
XP
Country
Austria
Guys, when Microsoft releases news about a Linux Bash inside Windows 2 days before April 1. I already thought this would be a cheap april fools... which it wasn't.

People saying "Hey we release IOSU soon" here at the same time is more than a joke lol, besides I've probably contacted every single, good reputable hacker in this scene to get infos about IOSU and currently it's not looking great. One guy is trying to completely start from scratch with the stuff documented on the Wiki but yeah, have fun waiting I guess... No real success so far.

Daggot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, when Microsoft releases news about a Linux Bash inside Windows 2 days before April 1. I already thought this would be a cheap april fools... which it wasn't.

People saying "Hey we release IOSU soon" here at the same time is more than a joke lol, besides I've probably contacted every single, good reputable hacker in this scene to get infos about IOSU and currently it's not looking great. One guy is trying to completely start from scratch with the stuff documented on the Wiki but yeah, have fun waiting I guess... No real success so far.

Goodbye badly rigged .bat scrips, hello badly rigged .sh scripts! I'm stepping up in the world.

BoxNinPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some one of you know if the posible new update for the wii u is on, because I am on 5.5.1 and enter for the first time Super Smash Bros U, then ask to up date (I supost just the game) but my issue is that it taking so much, around 1 hour, is this normal or should I stop everything right now just in case? , please answer quick

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some one of you know if the posible new update for the wii u is on, because I am on 5.5.1 and enter for the first time Super Smash Bros U, then ask to up date (I supost just the game) but my issue is that it taking so much, around 1 hour, is this normal or should I stop everything right now just in case? , please answer quick
Doesn't look like it's launched yet
http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu/system-update

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo