Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no one believes that besides your brain was out of order ;-)
You don't know how my brain works. Stop being disrespectful

did you tried the old commandline nusgrabber with
nusgrabber 0005000E10176A00 v176
(you have to switch the titleid with the region you need, latest version should be v176 for all regions i think)

or what about jnustool -> somewhere (http://gbatemp.net/threads/jnustool-nusgrabber-and-cdecrypt-combined.413179/page-4#post-6129999) i read it should support encrypted download now -> did you tried it ?

I tried command line and I obviously suck at it. BTW Shift+right click doesn't work for me, there's no option to open it in command line. With that said, here are my results:
Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't know how my brain works. Stop being disrespectful

I tried command line and I obviously suck at it. BTW Shift+right click doesn't work for me, there's no option to open it in command line. With that said, here are my results:
Just use NUS Downloader, it's a heck of a lot easier than anything else I've seen, I'll even give you a hint that it's on my pastebin that I can't link cause common key. Just gotta rename to .app, probably not difficult to make a batch script to do that.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
His fault for playing the epeen game instead of just shutting the hell up and releasing as anonymous. If you're gonna boast with screenshots and dumb hints, you might as well be retarded enough to paint a huge target on yourself to lure the feds directly into your house. Someone got fed up of his shit and doxed him, good riddance.
Funny. You quote my post, and yet, I was talking about replies like yours.

Rip

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Lmao when people start arguing about age and if they were defending someone or not in the Wii U hacking section.
I think I'll just go buy another Wii U for homebrew now and give up on this scene.
its what i did what is it 5.3.2.e. master race lol

vasalpa

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hey @Marionumber1 are you planning to release one of the two kernel exploits you have for versions 5.5.x I think you could make a lot of happy people around here
He already said that he is thinking to, but let's not pressure that guy with tags and stuff. He has contributed a lot to the scene already! Even if I am on 5.5.0.

DarkKaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
To all developers who think this is only going to be used for piracy: it won't. What people don't understand is that homebrew has no significant value without piracy. I would have never even known about the existence of homebrew on 3ds if it wasn't for gateway/cfw. Homebrew is a bonus on top of being able to pirate stuff. Nobody is going to mod their systems to play DOOM or the millionth tetris port because you can already do that on tons of different platforms. Developers should never hold back potential exploits for piracy concerns because it's Nintendo's job to fix them. The more pirates, the more potential exposure for your homebrew apps.

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
sorry dave you never fluttered your eyebrows when you said it, and if you did we'd need proof......lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

if in fact you did flutter your eyebrows....then: VID or it never happened....u gotta have a laff guys.....sorry

Flux0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @Marionumber1 are you planning to release one of the two kernel exploits you have for versions 5.5.x I think you could make a lot of happy people around here

Asking right after another person got all their stuff confiscated by authorities might not be the best time.

Best bet we have for a release would be if Nintendo get out a version 5.6 that has one or both of them patched.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Illun

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry but I think that it is a big lie.
Hykem is from Rusia isn't he? And he lives un Rusia too, then how can FBI do a raid in Rusia? It Is imposible! They can't do raids in Rusia!!!
Other questión, if the raid is true, why didn't appear in the media? This types of news are very greedy for the journalists.

The picture that appears in the mentioned page is old, from a year ago.

I think that hykem invented it because he was lying about the IOSUExploit.

Last edited by Illun,

vasalpa

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Sorry but I think that it is a big lie.
Hykem is from Rusia isn't he? And he lives un Rusia too, then how can FBI do a raid in Rusia? It Is imposible! They can't do raids in Rusia!!!
Other questión, if the raid is true, why didn't appear in the media? This types of news are very greedy for the journalists.

The picture that appears in the mentioned page is old, from a year ago.

I think that hykem invented it because he was lying about the IOSUExploit.
I find it highly unlike as well... First of all because of all of these delays. When Geohot was in the same trouble, it was all over the news and it was AFTER he had released all of his work (there was no reason to sue him earlier). And this is nintendo not sony guys, I mean why go after a guy who hasn't even released anything yet for a dead console and not go after gateway who did for a much more profitable console? Plus he hasn't clarified anything yet so that adds up even more to that argument.Don't forget the whole delay story even when he said he would quit cause plutoo had an IOSU as well. In the end if any of that happened we all wish the best for him! But there will be doubts unless he clarifies...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.