Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

C3po345

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm, guys? I don't know if this pertains to anything that's happenning here, but I went to check Plutoo's tweets and he changed his icon..
. image.jpg

edit: apparently the old image is back...?

Last edited by C3po345,

BoxNinPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just saying, look for plutoo's twitter by yourself, if you continue here just typing without find out by yourself, so then, you are doing nothing at all, those are my last words, for now I go to sleep, little childs

Last edited by BoxNinPlay,
Reactions: celolzitos

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm, guys? I don't know if this pertains to anything that's happenning here, but I went to check Plutoo's tweets and he changed his icon..
.View attachment 34533

edit: apparently the old image is back...?

does it pertain?! ofcoarse it does! i cannot believe no one has started a new thread yet, brb i have to go start a thread about his icon before the influx of 'new icon?' post flood in. thank god you noticed.

punkskaguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Plutoo assumes Nintendo must have implemented a thread checking if everything's OK - maybe causing a berserk stack (read: an exploit using e.g. a buffer/stack overflow) to be killed.
Unfortunately he does not go into detail...
...but it seems this thread is only checking randomly. A work around would be to hijack this thread or even better: hijack the procedure that is instancing that thread, so it's not getting started.

FACT IS: Now we have a race again - I hope (for us all) this time Hykem is the one being one step ahead :wink:

EDIT:
I remember Hykem saying that him and Plutoo were both using different exploit paths. I really hope that Hykem got around this IOSU caused trouble.
Here it is:
Jesus Christ...
You all took my wording out of context and turned this thread into a shitfest... again...
I already clarified things with naerhwert,
their work is not for release and uses a totally different exploit path then mine. This means they will be able to stockpile their exploit while I release mine. Problem solved.

I apologize if my wording was poor and it sounded like resentment or whatever. That was not what I meant.
I was simply stating that I would be moving on because they got there before me and have the means and time to build a great homebrew scene themselves (3DS was good example). Never I mentioned giving up or not releasing anything.

Last edited by punkskaguy,

Angely

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dude, this is hot shiiit and so entertaining. Sitting here the second day, eating my 500g chocolate pudding and reading every single post :creep:

Except I'm not a dude.....xD. I'm a woman, lady, female etc....;):P. I grabbed popcorn btw....Now I only need to continue to read where I left & if I see something interesting I'll comment :3, gotta make things more entertaining.

Last edited by Angely,

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Plutoo assumes Nintendo must have implemented a thread checking if everything's OK - maybe causing a berserk stack (read: an exploit using e.g. a buffer/stack overflow) to be killed.
Unfortunately he does not go into detail...
...but it seems this thread is only checking randomly. A work around would be to hijack this thread or even better: hijack the procedure that is instancing that thread, so it's not getting started.

FACT IS: Now we have a race again - I hope (for us all) this time Hykem is the one being one step ahead :wink:

EDIT:
I remember Hykem saying that him and Plutoo were both using different exploit paths. I really hope that Hykem got around this IOSU caused trouble.
Here it is:

MN1 mentioned once that the bug Hykem is using is way much reliable than the race one, so hopefully ^^. Also Hykem is working on another bug to allow for boot time exploit, might be even more reliable :) we can only hope for now, and there is always room for improvig the exploit after the release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, you hi too