Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right I need bringing uptodate regarding the wiiu. I take it there is still no modding solution???? Im confused because I am seeing wiiu rips are being uploaded onto the internet so I guess the games can now be dumped. I do have a wiiu so if it can be modded somehow then Im up for doing it. Thanks in advance guys, any help with this will be very much apprectaed
Nobody knows how those were ripped, most likely some custom disc drive solution. Besides, those were dumped a while ago anyways.

EarthBound 2

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well I saw some "sneak peak" YouTube video.In that video homebrew channel was displaced on wii u menu not Wii menu.Probably it was season between closing Wii network servers and making making channel called "Wii to Wii u channel".I suppose Wii u from 1.00 to 4.3 software had bannerbomb.Current updates needs expoits for example game called Mario kart 8 as I heard well.

I saw some hacking study prelection on YouTube showing how to hack Wii u.

FusionGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I saw some "sneak peak" YouTube video.In that video homebrew channel was displaced on wii u menu not Wii menu.Probably it was season between closing Wii network servers and making making channel called "Wii to Wii u channel".I suppose Wii u from 1.00 to 4.3 software had bannerbomb.Current updates needs expoits for example game called Mario kart 8 as I heard well.

Link please?

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Then all of MrBeans videos are fake, since your telling me not to believe YouTube videos.

alright then, don't believe random youtube videos from unknown sources
you know, exactly what I meant, yet found it necessary to start an argument over it
behaviour like this is the reason, why everything has to escalate in drama in these hacking sections

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
really suprised nintendo have got the security sewn up so tightly, no one can hack the wiiu in one way or another. Suprised theres not even a modchip out

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
really suprised nintendo have got the security sewn up so tightly, no one can hack the wiiu in one way or another. Suprised theres not even a modchip out
Psh, their security is terrible. Everything's too outdated to do much good. The reason nothing has been done is everyone capable of doing anything is too busy with school/work/life.

FusionGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right I need bringing uptodate regarding the wiiu. I take it there is still no modding solution???? Im confused because I am seeing wiiu rips are being uploaded onto the internet so I guess the games can now be dumped. I do have a wiiu so if it can be modded somehow then Im up for doing it. Thanks in advance guys, any help with this will be very much apprectaed

Be patient, my friend :P

Reactions: TudorBlue

FusionGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What was removed? I'm seriously wanting to know. (The EarthBound 2 post below me)

Each time someone tries to bring in another exploit, they seemingly get shot down as fake.

If my post gets deleted, then something fishy is going on.

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What was removed? I'm seriously wanting to know. (The EarthBound 2 post below me)

Each time someone tries to bring in another exploit, they seemingly get shot down as fake.

If my post gets deleted, then something fishy is going on.

If there really was some major breakthrough, it would be on the front page here on GBATemp to be honest. But if you don't trust that, google it, nothing major has happened. The video Earthbound2 is referring to is a fake, nothing more. People make fake hacking videos on youtube all the time. My assumption is the admin/mods here deleted it to avoid mad people flooding in here expecting a major exploit release only to be disappointed and ticked off that the video was a fake

FusionGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If there really was some major breakthrough, it would be on the front page here on GBATemp to be honest. But if you don't trust that, google it, nothing major has happened. The video Earthbound2 is referring to is a fake, nothing more. People make fake hacking videos on youtube all the time. My assumption is the admin/mods here deleted it to avoid mad people flooding in here expecting a major exploit release only to be disappointed and ticked off that the video was a fake

How are you that certain that the video is a fake?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...