Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Greeeeeat...
I hope this isn't going to lead up to a bunch of jerks pirating games that they should be giving fair money to.
There are a lot of great games on Wii U that deserve every sale they get.

Here, express all your concerns : https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-piracy-discussion.382091/

I'm always amazed when I see these type of replies. All the praise for someone who hasn't given a single shred of evidence or proof to back up his statements, yet you're all ready to believe him without question and even willing to give him money.

The sensible course of action here would be to remain cautiously optimistic and wait to see the results.

Maybe if you were here more often and saw all his contribution on wiiubrew with IOSU reverse engineering, you might think differently :).

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
i hope it wont be the GW Soon i dont celebrate x-mas but i would celebrate it with the exploit ! x'D

keep it up and take your time devs. we should patiently wait, i dont think this is GW's Soon
xD

Enaske

Trophies
XP
Country
i guess you missed loadiine releases over these last couple of months???

This is not a USB Loader for WII U. It load from SD Card but bad, no Online Access etc. so with ISOU we might get a real USB Loader with Online Access etc.

PS: Loadiine is till pretty awesome. But he might update it to USB as well :)

Last edited by Enaske,

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, has anyone dumped the CMOS Serial Flash (MX25L6406E), see if anything interesting is in it? I doubt it but, anyway it's near the front or rear of the motherboard, cant remember exactly at the moment, nor which side. *shouldnt tear shit apart at 6am after an all nighter*

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Does anybody have the old version of wupinstaller? The new version just crashes after some minutes, I've tried everything(formatting SD, another site, self hosted...)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ohnoes: @NoiseCommander3DS Would you please turn down that noise. I haven't had my COFFEE yet...