Hacking Wii U GamePad for PC Input

muskieratboi

Rydian's got some competition!
Trophies
XP
Country
This is a good start. Great work. Still a bit wonky given how it's pulling everything though the web browser instead of a native connection, but it seems to work well. How's the latency? I can gather there may be some pretty nasty input lag here, depending on the type of game.

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vashgs, there's another person working on the same idea again:

perhaps a collab could speed up your current work

Maybe you qre lying to him. When he offers proof you/others cry to mods and have posts with proof modified. Then when people post borderline threats, nasty comments about oral sex, nothing happens. Then you disagree with only a few parts of what I shared. Such cowardly behavior. Say you made it up on record for all to see, or that it is true.

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Seriously, ray, your gibberish flaming or trolling or whatever you are trying to do here, has to stop. Dont post, if you dont have something nice or helpfull to say. And please try proof reading your posts before hitting the send button.

edit: p.s.: Can't wait for the public release :-)

vashgs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't know somebody else had started doing this. I guess I will be releasing mine tonight, then. The lag is dependent on your local network use. I don't experience any input lag when using it myself, but I guess if there are a lot of connections on your local network, you could potentially run into lag.

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't know somebody else had started doing this. I guess I will be releasing mine tonight, then. The lag is dependent on your local network use. I don't experience any input lag when using it myself, but I guess if there are a lot of connections on your local network, you could potentially run into lag.
Awesome, might try this out. Great effort:-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Ohhh. NSFW!!!! https://youtu.be/q3C3ceUYXRY?feature=shared