Emulation Wii U GameCube controller adapter Nintendont forwarder?

lasagnapapa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if you can use GameCube controllers with the Wii U gamecube controller adapter using Nintendont forwarders? I installed all my GameCube games using TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector to my Wii U menu, but can you use the GameCube adapter with analog trigger support? I don't have an adapter and the only reason I would buy it is for this feature.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Does anyone know if you can use GameCube controllers with the Wii U gamecube controller adapter using Nintendont forwarders? I installed all my GameCube games using TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector to my Wii U menu, but can you use the GameCube adapter with analog trigger support? I don't have an adapter and the only reason I would buy it is for this feature.
You can use the adapter without forwarders, but WiiVC doesn't have USB access AFAIK.

Wuigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can use my gamecube adapter without problem with the wiivc injects, ofc only with Gamecube games as Wii games would need to be patched which isn't possible for now.

lasagnapapa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can use my gamecube adapter without problem with the wiivc injects, ofc only with Gamecube games as Wii games would need to be patched which isn't possible for now.
So I can plug in a gamecube controller and play the GameCube games with it?

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people get black screen when launching a gamecube inject while the adapter is plugged in. If so you'll have to start the game first the plug in the adapter.

Reactions: jeannotte

lasagnapapa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@lasagnapapa If you use it with wiivc injects or directly with nintendont, yes.
Some people get black screen when launching a gamecube inject while the adapter is plugged in. If so you'll have to start the game first the plug in the adapter.
Thank you guys so much! I didn't want to dish out the cash for the adapter if it doesn't work, I appreciate your guy's help!

Wuigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@lasagnapapa The black screen when launching the gamecube inject can occur because of a LAN adapter in the USB ports.
I put mine in a USB hub and then in one of the ports to use a USB-Y powered HDD, the gamecube adapter and the LAN adapter at the same time.

lasagnapapa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@lasagnapapa The black screen when launching the gamecube inject can occur because of a LAN adapter in the USB ports.
I put mine in a USB hub and then in one of the ports to use a USB-Y powered HDD, the gamecube adapter and the LAN adapter at the same time.
That's good to know! I appreciate it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)