Wii u eshop game won't load

Discussion in 'Wii U - Games & Content' started by skill83, Aug 2, 2015.

1. skill83
    OP

skill83 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 2, 2015
    United States
    I accidentally posted this in the regular wii section first. My problem is last night I bought an eshop game for my daughter. It froze during startup. Un installed update, tried again, same problem. That was on my external hard drive. I deleted the game, and powered off the system. Started it up again without hard drive. Downloaded game to systems memory. Same problem. I have many other retail disc games and eshop games and all work fine except this one. What should I do? Thought about reporting it to nintendo but they'll probably want me to send it in for repair which would cost me $50-100+. It's only the one digital game giving me issues. All others work fine. My system is fully updated and I don't have homebrew or anything like that on my console. I even bought a couple more eshop games after that one and they worked fine. It's not a game that I'm worried about, it was for my daughter. I'm worried about my system and if this is going to be a problem with future games I purchase.