Wii u eshop game won't load

Discussion in 'Wii U - Games & Content' started by skill83, Aug 2, 2015.

1. skill83
    OP

skill83 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 2, 2015
    United States
    I accidentally posted this in the regular wii section first. My problem is last night I bought an eshop game for my daughter. It froze during startup. Un installed update, tried again, same problem. That was on my external hard drive. I deleted the game, and powered off the system. Started it up again without hard drive. Downloaded game to systems memory. Same problem. I have many other retail disc games and eshop games and all work fine except this one. What should I do? Thought about reporting it to nintendo but they'll probably want me to send it in for repair which would cost me $50-100+. It's only the one digital game giving me issues. All others work fine. My system is fully updated and I don't have homebrew or anything like that on my console. I even bought a couple more eshop games after that one and they worked fine. It's not a game that I'm worried about, it was for my daughter. I'm worried about my system and if this is going to be a problem with future games I purchase.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice