wii U error synchronizing gamepad

Fabioperez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello, I would like to post a problem with my wii u.
From one moment to another it stopped synchronizing with the game pad.
When you press it for the first time it indicates to synchronize the procontroler or the wiimote, this works fine, but when I press it for the second time it shows an error which appears in the attached image, and not the symbols
Reading on the internet, there are solutions that seem to work for some but not for me
1 press the synchronization button at the same time on both the console and the gamepad
it didn't work for me.

2 change the wireless module, the console has 3 modules they say the largest, it did not work for me I tried to change that module and there was no change, the error continued, I changed the 3 modules in case I was wrong which module it was and it did not work either.

3 some say that applying pressure to some coils that are on the b side of the board did not work for me either.

4 I also tried @GaryOderNichts s method with the recovery menu but I am not able to access this attempt to enter the pico pi at the right time but it does not load it,

I have another wii u console and in that one I can enter the recovery menu is more I extracted the wireless modules from that one for the test that I mentioned earlier, and I tell you that I damaged another wii or I was performing de_fuse on that other one but unfortunately I don't know what I did wrong, it sounded like a short circuit and it didn't turn on again, well, that other console was bricked by a error in the transfer of information from wii to wii u

Finally, I have another wii u with the blinking blue led error, I already did de_fuse and extracted the otp seeprom slc files and well those that can be but until now mlc cannot be extracted, any help you can give me I will be grateful

Attachments

• error wii u1.jpg
    error wii u1.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 28

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch