Wii u disc firmware (Nintendo Select)

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by golanb, May 4, 2016.

1. golanb
    OP

golanb Member

Newcomer
    Jul 11, 2014
    Hey Guys,
    So in europe nintendo has realesead about half a month a go a bunch of games for the wii u in a low price. with new box case (naming it nintendo select) games like the legened of zelda windwaker hd and new super mario bros wii u + new super mario luguigi .

This is my question:
    What are the firmware of those disc? I have a 5.3.2 Wii u firemware and i am afraid those games will updated me to the latest version.

I bought the games for the low price becuase i checked and the original games were lower firmware on disc but when i came home I saw it is a Nintendo select games and I saw the games were re-realsed a hakf month ago

thanks all!!

here is a photo of the re-realese"

[​IMG]

Last edited by golanb, May 4, 2016
  2. golanb
    OP

golanb Member

Newcomer
    Jul 11, 2014
    anyone?

3. Duckling

Duckling Sorry for being dumb ;(

Mar 17, 2016
    Laos
    It's probably up to to the latest version.

4. golanb
    OP

golanb Member

Newcomer
    Jul 11, 2014
    thats what i think but gotta be sure :-) thanks for the reply hope somone knows for sure

5. elmoemo

elmoemo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 4, 2012
    If it's not a newer update will it still prompt to update? If not why not try and see if it prompts or not

6. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    I think as long as you are spoofed to the latest version disc updates will be ignored.

7. golanb
    OP

golanb Member

Newcomer
    Jul 11, 2014
    just updated my 4.0.0 wii u to 5.3.2 through lego jurrasic world anyways both new super mario for wii u and legend of zelda nintendo select edition are lower then 5.3.2 for sure. just played them and it didnt ask me to update. this is wierd since this are new reprints that got published again in april 2016 here in europe