Hacking Wii U Browser Exploit Leaked for v4.10

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who's the genius numbnuts that did it this time, and why? Thanks a lot, jerkface, you gave Nintendo a chance to patch the exploit.

I'm pretty SURE that Nintendo will NOT patch the Exploit.. because they want to sell lots and tons of Wii U... and if the people discover that Wii U is now hackeable they will run to the stores.. (same story with Wii) so, dont worry xD

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty SURE that Nintendo will NOT patch the Exploit.. because they want to sell lots and tons of Wii U... and if the people discover that Wii U is now hackeable they will run to the stores.. (same story with Wii) so, dont worry xD
Still, that Gary OPA is a jerk for making the thread. That is all

They'll patch it. If it allows piracy, it'll discourage partners from developing on the platform. See: why we didn't get half the Monster Hunter series on the PSP.

Piracy didn't kill any consoles, like, ever, there's never been a single console that failed due to it. With that said, the leak is a very dick move on the part of the person responsible. I hope someone beats him up.

WulfyStylez

SALT/Bemani Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

They'll patch it. If it allows piracy, it'll discourage partners from developing on the platform. See: why we didn't get half the Monster Hunter series on the PSP.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Absolutely they are NOT developing for the Wii U right now, so i dont see the problem with it. P.S: Even Ubisoft stop supporting Wii U xD

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What exactly would stop me from posting the link to the forums? Because I want to do it to piss the MaxConsole goers off. I found it, and I don't see anything wrong with posting the link to the very forum on here, out of spite to Gary.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
You don't, the derp who posted that thread has a bunch of typos and doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about, he's referring to 4.1.0.
Is GaryOPA (the maxconsole thread starter) the one who actually first leaked the exploit or was he just reporting it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021