Wii u bricked?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Thanks.. but it's a 2003 laptop đź’€ still ok to use but for emulation, I pass. And for the Wii usb and SNES I already have . It's just not really useful because I already have dolphin and things like that and my grandpa just died đź’€ why so much bad luck before summer đź’€
True, Dolphin is better. I've been too spoiled by how good GC and Wii games look in HD and I can't go back. The Wii's picture just looks blurry on a modern TV, even with (official) component cables. As for the SNES, I'd love to play on original hardware but I just don't have the room to keep my retro consoles hooked up. I'd like to get a Super Nt since it won't take up as much space, and it has HDMI out, but I also want to get an Analogue Pocket so I figured I'd wait until I can buy them both in one order, which might take a while.

How does Dolphin run on that 2003 laptop? Not well, I'm guessing. My first laptop which I got in 2004 was a single core piece of crap. Dolphin wouldn't even have ran on it, as the crappy GPU didn't support pixel shaders which newer emulators and most games at the time required. It did N64 and PSX okay though.

My condolences for your grandpa. I lost mine just last year so I know how you feel.

MXRD4K1LL4

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
True, Dolphin is better. I've been too spoiled by how good GC and Wii games look in HD and I can't go back. The Wii's picture just looks blurry on a modern TV, even with (official) component cables. As for the SNES, I'd love to play on original hardware but I just don't have the room to keep my retro consoles hooked up. I'd like to get a Super Nt since it won't take up as much space, and it has HDMI out, but I also want to get an Analogue Pocket so I figured I'd wait until I can buy them both in one order, which might take a while.

How does Dolphin run on that 2003 laptop? Not well, I'm guessing. My first laptop which I got in 2004 was a single core piece of crap. Dolphin wouldn't even have ran on it, as the crappy GPU didn't support pixel shaders which newer emulators and most games at the time required. It did N64 and PSX okay though.

My condolences for your grandpa. I lost mine just last year so I know how you feel.
I am using my Chromebook for emulation, I can't do anything with that of useful. I am actually reinstalling windows 10 on my computer Omg it just finished lol!!! I hope I got back some luck before summer and thank you :)

Reactions: Jiba

MXRD4K1LL4

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Good news, a new exploit just got released that should allow you to unbrick the console. Check the front page.
It doesn't have the functionality you need just yet, what you really need is a way to modify the NAND data, but the exploit is certainly capable of that.
Bought the raspberry Pico, it wasn't working, but it was because my sd wasn't formatted and the menu launched and working. I just changed the launching to USA and it worked by the first time and nothing was deleted, (without counting the usb that i formatted thinking that would solve things and i had my level 45 Splatoon on it :,) ) that impressed me. I installed tiramisu and everything is perfect until now. (Tiramisu also hacks vwii, that's nice!) Thanks y'all for your help anyway!
Thank you, i adopted his dog until he was alone but.. he died a week later.. We made the ceremonials yesterday. That's much emotion. 🥲 But now things are getting better. My PC and Wii u is repaired, I'm getting more money, i think I'll maybe get hwfly, but that's costy, and i got money on my birthday. (That's sad who doesn't?)
Thanks for helping me for everything (thanks godreborn and garyodernichts and etc too) and Hope you have a good day (night) !

Reactions: Jiba

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.