WII U BREW

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Amex86, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Amex86
    OP

Amex86 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 26, 2015
    United States
    I'm going to purchase a Wii U in a couple weeks. I'm interested in having every single game on my system.(SEGA, NES, SNES ATARI, WII, ETC) I know you can do it for Wii, is this possible for Wii U? Can you also rip Wii U games?

2. osaka35

osaka35 Instructional Designer

Nov 20, 2009
    United States
    Silent Hill
    EmceeKerser and amoulton like this.
  3. anondl

anondl Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 23, 2013
    United States
  4. EmceeKerser

EmceeKerser GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 3, 2014
    The fuckin' Blue Mountains brah
    Dont spoonfeed

5. FaTaL_ErRoR

FaTaL_ErRoR AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ

Mar 9, 2014
    United States
    Way to get the views with that title. But I believe most of your questions have been answered by others.
    As far as wii u game ripping goes there are two ways to do this as of current. Of course the first way isn't released yet. (Grace-U)
    The second way really doesn't work like the first way at all. It's just what everyone that doesn't have the first way has to do.
    1:hold the wii u disc firmly in the upright position with your right hand. (so you can see through the hole in the center)
    2: grab one side of it with your left hand firmly.
    3: push forward with your right hand while pulling back with your left hand.(may require heavy force)
    4: stop step number three and do the reverse with each hand.
    5: continue until wii u disc is ripped.
    6: profit??

6. Amex86
    OP

Amex86 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 26, 2015
    United States
    Funny Fatal_ErRoR. Thank you all!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice