smile.gif

Looking forward to seeing more
tongue.gif

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
Fry if your interested we just released 4 new themes if you want to have a look at the new brylt and mym edits we are doing
wink.gif
heres an example as per usual feel free to use them just give creds where due and all that you know.....Anyway have a look at the new template with Hexagon Channels Custom fonts and more
wink.gif
(we even have held a few more up our tricks sleeves till the next 4 release Like Calender and other cool edits such as the ones you can see in my OKAMI release vid on youtube i posted earlier.

Well just thought I would share and keep up the kik ass contributions the scene is really blooming lately
smile.gif

3.2 and 4.0 Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?umwn0wyikvj

Credit: The Wii Theme Team!
Buby78,Symular_syn,Diddy81,Vapiai,Mr.Nic k666,Mr.Shizzy,Vettacossx

The other 3 we released today will be added http://pspplayground.condor.serverpro3.com....php?board=96.0 shortly they include The Hundreds and Okami and Naruto (all requests) MK was one we just decided we would use to display the new edits
smile.gif
what do ya think?

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I made a banner to your skins it's in my sig.
As thanks for the pink floyd theme.
(he will post it here soon, I already have it in my PM-Box)

FGOD

Wii gaming bitch
Trophies
Website
www.familievermeylen.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
for some reason i can't install the pink floyd team, i can't get into the menu anymore after installing...

i'm on 4.1e and used the latest mymenu to create the csm with the 4.1e app file... i first created the frame csm and after that i used the framecsm to create the resulting final pink floyd csm... and it just don't want to work
frown.gif

Kwartel

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
make a csm with the non36runfirst.mym and that csm file need to be patched with the pink floyd mym. But this still a old version

FGOD

Wii gaming bitch
Trophies
Website
www.familievermeylen.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
like i said, i created the final csm file by using the 36frame csm to make the pink floyd csm... but i can't seem to get it working :s

btw, i am trying to create a flower power team, but when i edit board.ash i only get the health screen and then i goes black like a banner brick but without sound... any ideas?

or is there anybody who want to make the team for me? i have images for it...

Frylok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
wtbthemes.wikia.com
XP
Country
United States
@vettacossx: I'll take a look at them sometime today. I'm still trying to figure out how to move the "press a" thing on the health screen like you guys did on conduit and wolverine. But a lot of that brylt and brlan stuff is like a foriegn language to me.

@kwartel: Thanks for the banner, it looks awesome.

@FGOD: I'll have a new link up later try it, and if it still doesn't work pm me with step by step what your doing when you try it and I'll try to help ya get it working.

kLiNiKaL

Dr. Greenthumb
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
we need to setup a website with actual .csm's because some people like me dont run windblows and have to fuck about with VM's and stuff to make themes which 90% of the time fails with unpacking errors etc.

the mods didnt take down the thc420 thread which was a big pack of premade .csm's so i dont see why we cant have a thread all about themes.

Kwartel

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Cause ninty takes very chance to screw us, so we don't post .csm because of the copyrights.

Kwartel

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@kLiNiKaL: because of our that stuff (which isn't illegal) why have to be carefull

@DMCis there a non36runfirst.mym? make first a csm with that and patch that csm with the theme

kLiNiKaL

Dr. Greenthumb
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
yer i understand the code in the .dols from wanin and etc is based on libogc usually but even marcan has said that libogc does in some ways contain ninty code, meaning nothing is legal if you wanna be a lawyer over it. lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.