Hacking Wii Theme Team Creations

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
that might be your problem the health tpl in the darkwii themes isnt called it_Has_a_EU_ENG.tpl its called it_Has_a.tpl if you open the health.ash in szs modifer then double click on the pic you can import you pic then save and replace the ash back in to the mym

give it a try m8 if you still have no luck pm me with the pic

Deanr1977

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
that might be your problem the health tpl in the darkwii themes isnt called it_Has_a_EU_ENG.tpl its called it_Has_a.tpl if you open the health.ash in szs modifer then double click on the pic you can import you pic then save and replace the ash back in to the mym

Thanks Diddy81 i give it a try, if not working i PM ya, thanks for your time mate :)

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
there used to be a .mym file that could make the channels transparent...any chance that is still around?
heres the optional transparency behind channels mym

yeah im having problems trying to get the top pic behind the channels to change cant figure out where its stored
sounds like your after the backpic in the board.ash

How to add spin or fast-spin?
first make the csm of the theme you want
then load thememii with the spin mym and when asked for the base app point it to the csm
(you can rename the csm to .app to make it show or in the dialog box put a * then hit enter to make it shaw all files so you can select the csm)

joseph-ch

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
there used to be a .mym file that could make the channels transparent...any chance that is still around?
heres the optional transparency behind channels mym

yeah im having problems trying to get the top pic behind the channels to change cant figure out where its stored
sounds like your after the backpic in the board.ash

How to add spin or fast-spin?
first make the csm of the theme you want
then load thememii with the spin mym and when asked for the base app point it to the csm
(you can rename the csm to .app to make it show or in the dialog box put a * then hit enter to make it shaw all files so you can select the csm)
thnx

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
just found this in a very dusty part of my hdd
its the very first theme i ever made before i joined the wii theme team
heres the vid and the links in the first post
[yt]FBqAhYI2eb0[/yt]

Deanr1977

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I still clueless mate, im gonna PM you a mediafire link to my healthscreen png, I would like this on the Darkwii Red theme with non spinning & on system 4.1e please Diddy81.

Thank you very much mate

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you just want to change the health screen, you can use this tool to create a MYM that will replace it: http://gbatemp.net/topic/208923-release-custom-health-screen-mym-creator-v11/

First apply the regular MYM, and afterwords apply the MYM generated with this tool to the created CSM. (Not sure if this works via ModMii, if it doesn't, use either ThemeMii or MyMenuify with this MYM and the CSM as the base APP)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo