Hacking Wii Theme Team Creations

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh is it hard to EDIT*edit the brlyt file?

OH YEAH FORGOT TO SAY:
Cest' la vie; Frohe Weihnachten und ein glueckliches
1st is French; 2nd is German to all my brethren :)

rich333

Trophies
XP
Country
cool themes! not sure if you are taking requests, but I would love to see a Yoshi based theme, with different coloured Yoshis & Yoshi Eggs..... but not to bright or kiddish....

Reactions: 1 person

steveroo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wish I could grasp the instructions.

i downloaded and ran nus downloader, checked pack wad and create decrypted contents, enabled wii under extras menu, clicked database, system, system menu (launcher), usa, latest version. then then nus downloader says its dsi menu i'm trying to download.
to clarify "open new folder 0000000100000002vXXX" is that the folder that should download from nus downloader?

can someone teach me to download the system menu

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Wii Theme Team. I'm attempting to create and install the martin able theme, so I d/loaded and installed myMenu to do so. Seems like an easy enough task to accomplish, I selected my base app (.0000007.app for 4.1u) and tried to choose Apply First 36 framesslideshow.mym and when I click on create MyMenu a fatal error occurs "U8 Unpack Fail". Any ideas or suggestions as to what else I should do? Is my base app corrupted?

steveroo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i'm having a similar problem. after i click create mymenu the program locks up.

ctrlaltdelete'd and ran the my menu again. this time it worked.

before i dark red theme on my wii i want to know what would cause a brick? if i were to play a backed up game, install a wiiware or install some new cios on my wii would this lock up the new theme? currently i have the original darkwiitheme on my 4.3 that i installed with a .wad file and had to reload priiloader. will installing mymenuify over the darkwii theme damage my wii?

steveroo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
do I need my .bin file from my original nand back up i did for using mymeu or thememii. i noticed common-key.bin in the folder and makekeybin application.

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
first make the csm using the run first of the theme you want
then load thememii with the next mym and when asked for the base app point it to the csm
(you can rename the csm to .app to make it show or in the dialog box put a * then hit enter to make it shaw all files so you can select the csm)
and so on

if you set the standard system menu in options you need to unclick it so thememii will ask you for the base app

steveroo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
red dark theme works on my red 4.3 u wii. loaded on top of my previous theme installed with a wad.

big thanks to wii theme team and diddy81 for answering my query..

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
first make the csm using the run first of the theme you want
then load thememii with the next mym and when asked for the base app point it to the csm
(you can rename the csm to .app to make it show or in the dialog box put a * then hit enter to make it shaw all files so you can select the csm)
and so on

if you set the standard system menu in options you need to unclick it so thememii will ask you for the base app

Perfect man, worked like a charm, I had the standard system menu in the options clicked to 4.1u so it never asked me for the app. Awesome, time to finally uninstall mymenu lol. I used it for a while when I first found out about themes but quickly switched over to thememii, I just never used it to apply specific mym's cuz it never asked me for the damn app since I told it not too :blink: my dumbass lol. Anyways thanks for the help this opens up some more possibilities for me now. :D

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
theres quite alot of panes in the my_IplTop_a.brlyt that use my_TVSheet_b as a texture you just need to edit them one at a time till you get it how you want

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.