Hacking Wii Theme Team Creations

midwest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok
thanks for your help. Hopefully someone will work it out someday.
I'm running your blue theme on my my wii. Looks great. It does have a little issue with a bit of white showing through on the edge of the disc channel though. But that's pretty minor. I love the disc channel image itself and the splash screen. Keep up the good work

Since I'm here asking about the limits of themes, how about system menu music?
Priiloader can disable it. But how about change it?

I look at that OS Leopard theme and it makes me think that basically anything is possible. All the others stay within the basic style of the wii menu system, but that one changes it completely. Too bad I don't care much for apple. LOL

scooby74029

wanttabe dev
Trophies
Website
www.wiithemer.org
XP
Country
United States
ok
thanks for your help. Hopefully someone will work it out someday.
I'm running your blue theme on my my wii. Looks great. Keep up the good work

I look at that OS Leopard theme and it makes me think that basically anything is possible. All the others stay within the basic style of the wii menu system, but that one changes it completely. Too bad I don't care much for apple. LOL

take a look at the luigi or metroid themes they change it completely too.

midwest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nevermind...I thought you meant the luigi theme changed the music.
Compared to the OSLeopard one the Luigi and Metroid themes still seem to stay within the basic structure.

Hopefully someone will be able to create a wad to modify the official channels and music someday

scooby74029

wanttabe dev
Trophies
Website
www.wiithemer.org
XP
Country
United States
you can go to
http://gbatemp.net/t301019-mymenuifymod

on page 6 is my app thememii for the wii(still a work in progress)

but it will download any theme's .mym and then all you have to do is use the program to convert it to your .app

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
OP
Trophies
XP
Country

changing the music isnt possable atm all the sounds are in one file with hardcoded offsets telling the wii at which part of the file each sound is to my knowledge

JN_big3

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, the themes are really great. All of them looks great. Anyway I would like to have some changes on the Dark White theme. I don't like the background in the startup and in the Wii option. I would like it to look like a very cool design. And I don't like it showing Nintendo, I'd like it better if it will show the word Wii. Anyway all the rest are great. Just send me the pics when you're working on it. Again their really great!!

TetrisGm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Thank you so much.. BTW to add here's what i did..

1) Downloaded the mymm file
2) created csm file using ThemeMii (You should use the original app file of your theme if im correct)
3) copy the csm file to SD card and load it using MyMM

Bowser-jr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Question, i used MyMenuifyMOD to let me install the themes but it keeps saying it doesn't match my version. You said in your post that even if it says 4.0, it should work on any 4.x wii. Why is it that it didnt' work when I tried to install?

scooby74029

wanttabe dev
Trophies
Website
www.wiithemer.org
XP
Country
United States
Question, i used MyMenuifyMOD to let me install the themes but it keeps saying it doesn't match my version. You said in your post that even if it says 4.0, it should work on any 4.x wii. Why is it that it didnt' work when I tried to install?

the system menu version you have is?

so the base app to build the theme with is?

it is so no wii's get bricked by my app

JoshuaEpling

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have the same problem, d/loaded 1 from ModMii & converted a theme w/ ThemeMii. I have SM 4.1U, used 007b.app as base.

Does it matter the SM downgraded from 4.3U to 4.1U?

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The problem isnt with the themes its with the system check thats build in to mymenuifymod if you use mymenuify they will install fine

JoshuaEpling

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
diddy, how do i extract images from the dark wii pink theme? i was wanting to the images for theme for homebrew channel. i was wanting to get either the health screen or settings background

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: See I'm a good match maker I always knew he wouldnt leave over luke +1