rapol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xflak40 said:
damn i didn't even notice that (prolly because i dont have speaker on the PC i am using now, and couldn't hear u talking in the video). If you're wii is not turning on properly, just reinstall your system menu IOS (do this FIRST), then reinstall your system menu. This will uninstall priiloader, so u will need to reinstall it again afterwards

but yeah, b4 doing any of that make sure u can get to bootmii (follow my instructions in my last post), and make a nand backup.

Used the guide you sent me in a private message to take my wii back to being unhacked. Then re did all the hacking again, and it still will not turn on at first(still takes a few times before it goes to the system menu), and it still goes to a black screen the first few times.

Not really sure what is wrong with it then since it is doing it even after I redid everything

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Once you un-hacked it, was it behaving normally until you re-hacked it? Priiloader and Bootmii are the typical cause of those issues.

Bootmii as boot2 causes a long delay if the SD is incompatible. My 2GB Transcend card causes this on my wii.

Try uninstalling Priiloader with the Priiloader installer, then take the SD out. If it boots normally, one of them is your issue. If it continues to act up...not sure what's up with it.

rapol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
techboy said:
Once you un-hacked it, was it behaving normally until you re-hacked it? Priiloader and Bootmii are the typical cause of those issues.

Bootmii as boot2 causes a long delay if the SD is incompatible. My 2GB Transcend card causes this on my wii.

Try uninstalling Priiloader with the Priiloader installer, then take the SD out. If it boots normally, one of them is your issue. If it continues to act up...not sure what's up with it.

I'll give it a go today, I'll come back and let you know if this worked
tongue.gif

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
tueidj said:
Looks to me like you've got bootmii installed as boot2, and it doesn't like your SD card. Try booting without the card in and see if it still takes ages or if it always boots normally.
Yes exactly, I had the same issue and started trouble shooting it and found out this was the problem.

Pip'

power950

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i really hate to bump this really old thread but i have to tell you my problem and the solution i have wii modded with homebrew dark corp bootmii as boot 2 all that and i have 3 legit copies of wii sports and a burnt copy because all 3 copies are scratched which is crazy anyways my wii was taking forever to turn on and it wouldn't run wii sports i thought my wii finally broke at first but it ran every other game just fine even other burnt games so i was like i give up on wii sports but googled why it took my system so long to start up alas i read that an incompatible sd card could be the cause and i had a sd card to micro sd card adapter in with no micro sd card in the adapter so i popped it out and it turned on right away and then wii sports loaded i find it weird for the sd card to effect wii sports but oh well my problems solved and i am happy :) thank you and may this post help wii sports users sorry again for bumping old thread good luck :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGAHfC5P-Y