Hacking Wii sports + Wii sports resort usb loader crash?

SexiestManAlive

The key that lights the dark
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, i wanted to find out why wii sports + wii sports resort isn't working on usb loader gx, it loads, but if i pick wii sports, it crashs and if i pick wii sports resort it still crashs, please help.

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, i wanted to find out why wii sports + wii sports resort isn't working on usb loader gx, it loads, but if i pick wii sports, it crashs and if i pick wii sports resort it still crashs, please help.
Are you still having issues with this game. I think I may have it on my Wii. If so I will try it out when I get home from work and let you know if I have the same issue.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wii Sport should work (it's an old game).
Wii Sport Resort needs a cIOS d2x v7 or newer (if you have an old softmod, you might want to update your cIOS. for some reason, lot of users still have Waninkoko cIOS rev20)

You didn't tell how it crashed.
While playing? before launching the game? doesn't it freeze ? black screen ? return to system menu ?
Maybe both games are corrupted.

SexiestManAlive

The key that lights the dark
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually there not seprate, it's Wii sports resort AND Wii sports, it's both games in one, and if I try to load either one of them, it just quits to priiloader, is tried alt dols and everything, but it doesn't want to work

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually there not seprate, it's Wii sports resort AND Wii sports, it's both games in one, and if I try to load either one of them, it just quits to priiloader, is tried alt dols and everything, but it doesn't want to work

Can you post the .csv from SysCheck in spoilers just so we can rule out an IOS problem?

It looks like the combo game was only released in Australia. If that's the version you're trying to run it could be a video issue as it's PAL. (I could be totally wrong on this, BTW.)

Last edited by GreyWolf,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over