Wii sports + Wii sports resort usb loader crash?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by SexiestManAlive, Jul 8, 2016.

1. SexiestManAlive
    OP

SexiestManAlive Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 18, 2016
    United States
    Hey guys, i wanted to find out why wii sports + wii sports resort isn't working on usb loader gx, it loads, but if i pick wii sports, it crashs and if i pick wii sports resort it still crashs, please help.

2. Clutz450

Clutz450 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 20, 2013
    United States
    Are you still having issues with this game. I think I may have it on my Wii. If so I will try it out when I get home from work and let you know if I have the same issue.

3. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    Wii Sport should work (it's an old game).
    Wii Sport Resort needs a cIOS d2x v7 or newer (if you have an old softmod, you might want to update your cIOS. for some reason, lot of users still have Waninkoko cIOS rev20)

You didn't tell how it crashed.
    While playing? before launching the game? doesn't it freeze ? black screen ? return to system menu ?
    Maybe both games are corrupted.

4. SexiestManAlive
    OP

SexiestManAlive Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 18, 2016
    United States
    Actually there not seprate, it's Wii sports resort AND Wii sports, it's both games in one, and if I try to load either one of them, it just quits to priiloader, is tried alt dols and everything, but it doesn't want to work

5. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    Can you post the .csv from SysCheck in spoilers just so we can rule out an IOS problem?

It looks like the combo game was only released in Australia. If that's the version you're trying to run it could be a video issue as it's PAL. (I could be totally wrong on this, BTW.)

Last edited by GreyWolf, Jul 24, 2016