Gaming Wii Sports resort NTSC-U version is out.

Daisuke9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xxxx1234 said:
Get it at your favor megauplaod site.

Now if somone can create somthing so the Wii will think we have Wii motion Plus hooked up when we dont.
That would be great.
yes i know its way better having it. but who wants to spend a extra 100 so you can have 4 and the rest of the family can play along?

efoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Daisuke9 said:
Now if somone can create somthing so the Wii will think we have Wii motion Plus hooked up when we dont.
That would be great.
yes i know its way better having it. but who wants to spend a extra 100 so you can have 4 and the rest of the family can play along?

Gee, how cheap can some people be? This is a hardware issue, how do you expect a standard Wiimote to perform the extra motions if the hardware does not exist in it? If you don't want to buy Motion+, don't play this game. Simple.

Daisuke9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
efoo said:
Daisuke9 said:
That would be great.

Gee, how cheap can some people be? This is a hardware issue, how do you expect a standard Wiimote to perform the extra motions if the hardware does not exist in it? If you don't want to buy Motion+, don't play this game. Simple.

money is not a issue.
im just pissed at the fact we arnt given a option to use it or not. like we are with tiger woods 2010 golf. How many people or should i say kids that really like this game that would not be able to play it if it was a requirement not a option?

I understand why its needed and that was built into the game. its a hardware issue due to a software need for it.

But i do know many who wont be able to play it with the whole family unless they buy extras.
Do you think that everyone can afford to buy 1, 2, 3 extra's just for this game? will parents agree to spend the money when they think its only good for a few games right now? or will they wait until x-mas? so there will be a lot who wont get to play it now.
And i think that sucks.
Dont you?

ozguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is quite usable with only one WM+

All of the games offer a one player mode, and many of them don't have all players playing at the same time (eg. Bowling, Frisbee, Golf, Archery), so you can all share a single remote.

Daisuke9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ozguy said:
It is quite usable with only one WM+

All of the games offer a one player mode, and many of them don't have all players playing at the same time (eg. Bowling, Frisbee, Golf, Archery), so you can all share a single remote.

Wel maybe theres hope yet.
thats good to know really.
and i had forgot something to say about one members thoughts on being cheap.
if we ere all not just a litle cheap would not be here at all, modding our Wii's. no would we efoo?
have spelndid day and may your Wii be playful till it needs updates.
LOL
Daisuke

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Daisuke9 said:
xxxx1234 said:
Get it at your favor megauplaod site.

That would be great.
WAHHH I CAN'T PIRATE to get all the features of the game!

Paying for something? Screw that!

ozguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is probably a good chance that in a few months we will see 3rd party clones of WiiMotes that have a WM+ built in.

I would not be surprised if Nintendo started adding it into their own controllers by the end of the year, so that you can buy an extra controller that already has the WM+ capabilities built in.

efoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Daisuke9 said:
But i do know many who wont be able to play it with the whole family unless they buy extras.
Do you think that everyone can afford to buy 1, 2, 3 extra's just for this game? will parents agree to spend the money when they think its only good for a few games right now? or will they wait until x-mas? so there will be a lot who wont get to play it now.
And i think that sucks.
Dont you?

Well that's the fact of life. If you cannot afford to buy the extra 1, 2, 3 extra M+, then you won't be able to play this game. This game is to showcase the ability of M+, if you want a game that's like Resort without needing M+, you can always play Wii Sports.

Hey, I would like to own a Lamborghini sport car, but it's too expensive for me, would I whinge to everyone?

Posts merged

QUOTE(Daisuke9 @ Jul 27 2009, 12:37 AM) and i had forgot something to say about one members thoughts on being cheap.
if we ere all not just a litle cheap would not not be here at all modding our Wii's no would we efoo?

That's because most of the modders here are pirates too
biggrin.gif

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the game works in the USB Loader but when I tried it on disc, I get a black screen? it's the same ISO that I extracted from the USB Loader and burned to the DVD? what can I do to play it using the DVD?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23HgOvEYrDc