Hacking wii sports resort... an error has occurred

xtreme1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so ive been trying to launch a legal used copy of wii sports resort, in order to watch the motion plus video so i can play red steel 2's backup copy, however the legal copy when inserted gives the error... an error has occured press the eject button and remove the disc... etc keep in mind i havent launched the game, just inserted it while on the wii menu, i also get an error when launching from the latest neogamma and an error when trying to rip w/ config usb loader... im stumped... is it a bad disc, it seems to be in good condition... im on 4.1u btw

xtreme1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried using alt dol by placing the rzet01 or whatever dol in the root and in my config usb folder but it says it cannot be found unless i launch it under an alternate name... sorry dont remember right now... and if i change the name then it goes to just a black screen. how do i properly do the alt dol method? and the disc seems clean so it should be able to rip i would thing with config usb...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o