Hacking Wii Ship - new IOS

  • Thread starter Thread starter tagteam3283
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,280
  • Replies Replies 8

tagteam3283

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
61
Country
hi all,

I have been unable to access Wii shop for a while now, so tried to run the normal IOS51 then shop update. everytime i access the ship, the wii reverts back to the main wii menu... grrrr

After searching the web, i found a fix. Apparently the ship now requires IOS61 (sixety-one) to work.

i don't know how to upload files to this post so you guys will have to search the web for the IOS61 installer wad. Alternatively, if anyone reading this post knows how to make the file availeble for everyone that would be appreciated.

top banana
tagteam
 
IOS61 would be copyright to Nintendo. I wouldn't be uploading it here or linking to it. My (semi educated) guess would be that linking or posting the file would be against the forum rules.
 
tagteam3283 said:
everytime i access the ship, the wii reverts back to the main wii menu... grrrr
You mean "Arrrr!" not "grrrr." At least I'm led to believe that's what pirates say when trying to get access to a ship.

BTW the title code for IOS61 would be 000000010000003D if you wanted to use NUS Downloader to get it.
 
tueidj said:
tagteam3283 said:
everytime i access the ship, the wii reverts back to the main wii menu... grrrr
You mean "Arrrr!" not "grrrr." At least I'm led to believe that's what pirates say when trying to get access to a ship.

Rofl yes, this thread is all 'bout pirates accessing their ships.
 
I can't get on the Wii ship either. So much for sailing the Wii high seas.
frown.gif
 
The WiiBrew page for WiiSCU says "Requires an IOS that accepts fake signatures", so I'm assuming it does patch the IOS's.
 
wiiscu is based on tonas shop channel installer and patches the truchabug back into every ios it installs. but you can choose not to do.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted