Hardware wii remote+ input lag

lemon_kz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
for whatever reason my wiimote+ has input lag and my original wiimotes dont. updating my wii from 4.1 to 4.3 removed a majority of the lag but a tiny bit remains and i just dont know how to get rid of it. are there any IOS that i should update that may be able to fix this? i noticed that if i turn "block game updates" off on priiloader, wii sports resort wants me to do a system update. could this somehow be related to fixing the lag problem on my wiimote+?

ChibiMofo

Elon Musk is my dog
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Since it is not a Wii Motion Plus issue, it may be your particular WMP. Or it may be something completely unrelated. But Wii Motion Plus wiimotes in and of themselves do not have a lag issue. Though not all of us are as sensitive as you, we'd know that by now if true and so would the Dolphin devs. They've been out there for over a decade now.

lemon_kz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Since it is not a Wii Motion Plus issue, it may be your particular WMP. Or it may be something completely unrelated. But Wii Motion Plus wiimotes in and of themselves do not have a lag issue. Though not all of us are as sensitive as you, we'd know that by now if true and so would the Dolphin devs. They've been out there for over a decade now.
it's definitely not an isolated incident as there is lag on another one of my wiimote+. The issue has to be something to do with an outdated IOS module or something that is not up to date on my Wii. like I said in the OP updating from 4.1 to 4.3 (through MMM) removed a lot of the lag on the wiimote+ however some of it still remains

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb