You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Heran Bago said:
Who do those piracy groups think they are, not going out of their way to pay for a game and dump it when I am entitled to play for free!?

Pyrofyr's take on this is people who are patient aren't worth their weight in air...

Well....I don't see myself as impatient, well in a private sort of way I am impatient. But it's the sort of impatience that I do not want to express in these type of communities, because my heart would break if someone would be rude in saying I'm not worth a waitor in the air. You know it's like a desire, the desire to have this game in my Wii, off course preferably without having to pay for it, but OBVIOUSLY I would not demand such a thing because that is eeeeh...wrong...(I guess if someone would give it to me as a present that wouldn't count as piracy now would it?)

So again, to make things perfectly clear. I do not (nescesarily) want this game (yet) and I hope the release groups will take it easy, because I don't want them thinking I DEMAND this game immediately and get their lazy release-asses of their release-chairs and start releasing, because that would be CRAZY!!

So release guys, Happy Christmas and whenever you feel like releasing something worth releasing (let's say something eehhwbuwwwrockbandish) don't hesitate...

I'm off now to weigh some air now.

bye

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-