WII PROBLEMS

BEant4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, wii community! I have a problem with my wii.
I Install a devkit system menu on my wii, and I will like to see if I can remove it from the wii I don't know how I have been trying for 3 days and nothing please someone help!
The version is 1.11v

Another question how do you access bootmii when the wii is off??

Last edited by BEant4,
Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
no i didn't i tried to but i didn't know how to use bootmii
Then if you haven't done any of those, then congrats you have bricked your console. Your only way of resolving this is to either replace the motherboard or buy another console second-hand, they're not that expensive to pick up anyways.

BEant4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then if you haven't done any of those, then congrats you have bricked your console. Your only way of resolving this is to either replace the motherboard or buy another console second-hand, they're not that expensive to pick up any
Sure!! because i am broke are you sure you need to do that! it is no way i can do it?

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sure!! because i am broke are you sure you need to do that! it is no way i can do it?
Not unless you have Priiloader and BootMii installed as 'boot2'.

Reactions: jeannotte

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
and how can i access to bootmii with a combination of buttons??
Once you have installed BootMii as boot2, the menu will automatically appear once you boot up your console, that is if the files are on the SD card. If you have got BootMii as IOS on the other hand, then you will have to boot it through other means such as HBC or through Priiloader.

MeXen

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
speaking off, when i use Wiistation and play the games from the SD card, the whole thing keeps pausing for 1 seconds every3 seconds, then plays normal for like less then 5 mins, then issue loops.

Kopimist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait would a savemii dongle possibly allow the OP to overwrite the NAND with stock firmware? Not sure if these are even still available anywhere tho. Maybe a clone on AliExpress or something normally I'd steer clear of a clone for repair but since it's already bricked I don't see any harm in trying

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
If I understand correctly, a savemii just replicates a GC controller with all 4 directions pressed I. E. Savemiifrii

I'm not very familiar with the devkit system menu, but if he can access homebrew and/or launch bootmii to dump the keys, then u can create a new/fresh nand for it using ohneschwanzenegger

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Perhaps try loading a disk then using bluebomb or another exploit like smashstack to get into a homebrew environment. May not work with games that have updates on them, as it will try to update as per the link above

Edit: if you can get into a homebrew environment it should be easy to fix without having to restore a nand. Just install the correct region system menu and corresponding system menu ios, then priiloader

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...