Hacking Wii problems

moley

OP
Trophies
Website
thefullmetalalchemist.com
XP
Country
Hi, just got my Wii chipped with a cyclowiz and whenever I try to play a backuped game I get an error saying "Unable to read the disc check the wii operations manual for help troubleshooting"

I've been using TDK + R and datawrite - R discs, I've also tried burning at speed ranging from 2.4 - 16 and 3 different games with no luck. I normally use Verbatim for all my backups but the shop didnt have any in stock. Has anyone else had similar trouble is it likely to be from the cheaper media and I should try picking up some verbatim tomorrow or does it sound like the chip hasnt been installed correctly.

Thanks for your time/advice

mattwasx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ya arthurkok2 is probably right. This probably has nothing to do with this question but my cyclowiz was working perfect for like 3 weeks and then one time it just stopped reading burnt discs. I unplugged my wii for like 2 mins and plugged it back in and it worked. Idk what happened there.

moley

OP
Trophies
Website
thefullmetalalchemist.com
XP
Country
thanks guys, got it working now though, it was the media I was using same backups burned onto sony discs and now they work fine
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gHl4P7AXt0