OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
that would be impossible , im from a far country
frown.gif

Im downloading Lego Indiana Jones for i try the indiana pwns method.
but , im fearing the 001 errors and 002 too... because my mod chip is a oldie one! what do you think guys?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
u will need the original indiana pwns to install homebrew (unless ur wii is already capable of playing backups). And if u can access homebrew, u should be able to reinstall ur system menu or system menu ios (or priiloader) to solve ur problem (i'm not sure what ur problem is exactly and I dont want to read through 3 pages as I'm literally on my way out the door).

best of luck

andresilva

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
i have downloaded a rar file, that contains ,

HBC Autoboot 249 iso
~
HBC Autoboot 60 iso

witch one should i try to install?

i tryed the first one 249 iso , and didnt worked
frown.gif

i will try tomorrow it my downloaded Lego Indiana jones. i will try to remove the error 001 . for i can play it with my wiikey

andresilva

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hey there, i have burned my Lego Indiana jones, and my wii recognizes the disc in the disc channel, but when i press start, a stays at a black screen!!

And my wiimote turns off too

is there a fix?

r6306

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Same problem here as above. Wii is running Homebrew and NeoGammer but when trying to run a real Lego Indiana Jones 2 disk it black screens on load and remote turns off. any ideas?

D

Deleted User

This is a mess of a problem and you shouldn't be double/triple/quadruple posting.

I don't know how bannerbomb wouldn't work. What happens if you go to it?

andresilva

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
My wii freezes man. When i press SD icon , in the main menu for i can install trough bannerbomb.

I think i will remove my mod chip and send it to nintendo
frown.gif

i will call them to see how much i have to pay it because is out of waranty

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu