Wii Pokémon RPG ruled out

  • Thread starter Thread starter heartgold
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 3,206
  • Replies Replies 23
KingVamp said:
Maybe that right, but it wouldn't kill them to see the pokemon actually go at each other expect the way they have it now. Expect Instead of telling me I missed,show me. (example.)

(I think you meant Except, but even that's wrong.)

But seriously, That's all I want To hell with Stadium 3, I'd just like battles to not look like shit.
Also, the "all regions" idea is almost as dumb an idea (IMO) "main series game on console" idea.....IMO.
 
I'm glad that they are sticking to handhelds. What's the fun of being stuck in a house playing Pokemon on a TV? Simplicity, portability, and having fun with friends is what Pokemon was aiming for.

I DO want a Pokemon Stadium-esque type game for the Wii/Wii2 though; I just love competitive battling.
biggrin.gif
 
I loved the crap out of Colosseum and XD, because they were different and they were highly fun and enjoyable. Their stories were generally pretty good too. I could only imagine how much better they'd have been if GameFreak had worked on them instead. Those two games still stand as my favorite Pokemon experiences. I hope a Pokemon console game (unlike that piece of crap, Battle Revolution) comes sometime in the future from GameFreak, but it is quite unlikely it seems...
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted