Wii points works on Dsi?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Bergunzo, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Bergunzo
    OP

Bergunzo GBAtemp Regular

Apr 14, 2007
    Italy
    Italy
    If I buy a Wii Points Card now from Nintendo's site, will I be able to use them on DSi in the future ? Or I'll have to buy another card to use Dsi Points? THanks

2. DokiDoki98

DokiDoki98 GBAtemp Fan

Nov 29, 2008
    United States
    Behind you
    nobody really knows, I assume you could use WiiPoints

3. Sonicdude1995

Sonicdude1995 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 20, 2008
    i think the cards which says 'nintendo points' r able 2 use on both dsi & wii.

4. Pazuzu

Pazuzu Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 20, 2006
    You buy Nintendo Points Cards, which you can redeem on your Wii or DSi, and it'll automatically turn into whatever points your system uses. And once you convert them, they only work for that system.

Pain in the ass too, I have 900 DSi Points that I could buy a nice SNES VC game with. [​IMG]

5. Pedobear

Pedobear Banned

Banned
    Nov 30, 2008
    United States
    Expand, what can you buy on the DSi?

6. Isaiah

Isaiah The Conductor

Aug 24, 2008
    Brisbane
    apps and games i suppose

plus wii points are going to be called nintendo points (I think i read that somewhere)

7. Bergunzo
    OP

Bergunzo GBAtemp Regular

Apr 14, 2007
    Italy
    Italy
    Yes, but are Wii Points the same as Nintendo Points or they work only on Wii ? (i gotta take them from nintendo's site)

8. Bergunzo
    OP

Bergunzo GBAtemp Regular

Apr 14, 2007
    Italy
    Italy
    OK, i got an idea; I'll now buy a 100 wii points card from nintendo's site and I'll give the code to someone that has a DSi to see if it will work

So if any DSi possesser wants to earn 100 points please write here and I'll pm him with the code.

9. zidane_genome

zidane_genome My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?

May 21, 2006
    United States
    In Japan, Wii Points have already been renamed Nintendo Points.

In April, when the DSi is released in the US, all Wii Points Cards will be replaced with Nintendo Points Cards... I believe that on the Shop Channel, and on Nintendo's site, they are called Nintendo Points now.

Once you buy a card (branded Wii Points or not), you can "install" it on a Wii OR a DSi, not both...