Hardware Wii not reading ANY discs

dario69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
4.3 Wii's need a disc. For USA Wii's, u can use lego indiana jones or Yu-gi-oh or Super Smash Bros Brawl
I have super smash bros brawl. But thats just THE problem i cant play THE dvd's anymore. So how can i resolve this problem. Can i do à resset for à downgrade?

Nick™

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
dario69 said:
XFlak said:
4.3 Wii's need a disc. For USA Wii's, u can use lego indiana jones or Yu-gi-oh or Super Smash Bros Brawl
I have super smash bros brawl. But thats just THE problem i cant play THE dvd's anymore. So how can i resolve this problem. Can i do à resset for à downgrade?
Don't you have HBC? you can install a usb loader with it, btw. If you haven't got HBC, you will need to wait until someone find a way to hack wiis 4.3 without having a disc or you will need to take the risk and do a downgrade (I had like 2 friends that bricked their wii's doing that) with a mini sd and a sd adapter. If you got bootmii/priiloader it's gonna be easier as you can restore it to a past status. if you don't, you will need to take the risk.

dario69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nick™ said:
dario69 said:
XFlak said:
Don't you have HBC? you can install a usb loader with it, btw. If you haven't got HBC, you will need to wait until someone find a way to hack wiis 4.3 without having a disc or you will need to take the risk and do a downgrade (I had like 2 friends that bricked their wii's doing that) with a mini sd and a sd adapter. If you got bootmii/priiloader it's gonna be easier as you can restore it to a past status. if you don't, you will need to take the risk.
Damn i don't have hbc or other software. So i have to wait untill someone can hack 4.3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: