Hacking Wii Not Playing Wii Sports

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had my Wii modded for over two years now, and recently have let it get a bit outdated. I still have the Configurable USB Loader with the 222 Custom Loader (for Guitar Hero) and Neo Gamma R8 installed as a channel. I do not have cIOSCORP currently installed.

I tried to play my actual commercial copy of Wii Sports, and it goes to a black screen. I tried a burned copy of Mario Kart, and it gives me the 'Game cannot be started' error after the safety screen.

I am just wondering; what could have happened to prevent my Wii from playing an actual commercial game? Do you think I could use the 3.2 FW update and ARC to go from 4.1U back to 3.2, then re-do all of my hacks?

Also, the FCEUX emu is really pissing me off lately. It likes to freeze on me in the menu, usually when I go to 'Choose game'.

I can't think of any major changes I've made to the contents of my SD card, but I am thinking of formatting it and replacing all of the folders and ROMs.

Any advice, or if anyone has experienced the same and knows how to get my Wii back to running all of my games would be really appreciated.

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you may need to update ioses. theres no point in going to 3.2 and rehacking, you can rehack fine as is and it may help you. Use the stickied guide if you want to rehack. Update your emulators, if you havent already, THEN try reformatting your sd.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That actually worked. I still can't get Mario Kart to work, but fortunately, all of my emus and everything on my SD card are finally working again. Appreciate it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-